Epic Perfect World

We need more Faction events, 10v10

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Hello my fellow Epw friends and Gms, It has come to my attention that lately we are missing something. The thing we need In my opinion are some faction events. We only have like 1v1 or 2v2 events dont get me wrong, these events are fun. But we are missing those fun faction events what I mean is 10v10 events these would help all these smaller factions or the big factions have fun. I only ask if you would consider this to be a daily event to maybe replace the events, that we currently have. If there is no initiative from the gms we of Nohomo are willing to host this event if needed. We really would like to have events like this, and I'm sure a lot of the server would like these kinds of things. It might liven up things a bit, and help other factions get more confident in things. Thank you for your time, and I hope you guys will be able to help me and make this Idea be applied. Thanks for everything and again if the gm team does not want to do this Nohomo Would be willing ot host this event.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Veri good suggestion! +1

Offline Resolve

Veri good suggestion! +1

Thanks I really think that is what this server needs.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Skitzo

eh it would end up a big ass gankfest as all forms of mass pk do, ppl would just tele around to find the location and boom siggy that is if the gms weren't hosting.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
There is Capture the Flag and Keep Away event hosted on Wednesday and Friday, also the new reworked version of CtF is coming out along with new mass pvp event and I intend to host them starting from this week.

Offline Resolve

There is Capture the Flag and Keep Away event hosted on Wednesday and Friday, also the new reworked version of CtF is coming out along with new mass pvp event and I intend to host them starting from this week.

Thanks for the responce Aga, What I was really looking for was House of war maybe coming back? But I hope these events you talk about will be enough to satisfy us thanks again.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Keep Away is no way a faction event.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
It's easy to host one yourself, i hosted one for my veno's faction yesterday, 8v8 (we didn't have enough online) and then 4v4's.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
I have tried to bring back HoW at least 3 times now, But no factions seems to be interested in it.

I will gladly host it again. As long as at least 2 factions sign up for it.

HoW was not ment to be a daily event. But i can at least make it 2 times a week. With a big final.
Last Edit: Sept 29, 2013, 10:57 am by Kyan
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I have tried to bring back HoW at least 3 times now, But no factions seems to be interested in it.

For most ppl the time is too late from what I remember it was at like 1am my time or so... Would been better to be hosted around TW time.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
We changed that, to be around tw time, during the week days, and GM Ruin or GM Night can host it as well, sinse they are in a completle dif timezone from me.
So there is no longer the prob of times. Sinse i have said, we can completle arrange times btw the 2 guilds faceing eachothers, to a time that suits both.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Angelica

Ely said something about custom fash. Count me in.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Hello my fellow Epw friends and Gms, It has come to my attention that lately we are missing something. The thing we need In my opinion are some faction events. We only have like 1v1 or 2v2 events dont get me wrong, these events are fun. But we are missing those fun faction events what I mean is 10v10 events these would help all these smaller factions or the big factions have fun. I only ask if you would consider this to be a daily event to maybe replace the events, that we currently have. If there is no initiative from the gms we of Nohomo are willing to host this event if needed. We really would like to have events like this, and I'm sure a lot of the server would like these kinds of things. It might liven up things a bit, and help other factions get more confident in things. Thank you for your time, and I hope you guys will be able to help me and make this Idea be applied. Thanks for everything and again if the gm team does not want to do this Nohomo Would be willing ot host this event.
yep this is a good idea

Offline Resolve

HoW was not ment to be a daily event. But i can at least make it 2 times a week. With a big final.

Awesome Well count Nohomo in WT just Start a post for the sign ups im sure more factions will be interested in it. I understand it cant be daily but 2 times a week is better than what we currently have thank you very much.
Last Edit: Sept 29, 2013, 03:45 pm by AxelVIII

Offline Resolve

Can we get back on topic please? So will this happen or no?