Epic Perfect World

Cant see players character

Offline kira1993

guys can you help me about my problem? when i use my cleric i can see any players and all i can see is there names only but when i tried to open my other characters with same account i can see them now is this bug or what??

vlntbty

Have you checked to see if your distances are turned up? Reboot computer?

Offline kira1993

yeah i already check it. its only happen to my cleric and not to my other characters

vlntbty

Hmm....maybe try restarting your computer. If it doesn't help, I am not sure what the problem is. :/

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Press U and go under UI, is proxy visuals checked? Or check and see if you have Best Performance on?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I've had this problem before. As Alexypk so casually called it my homosexual client because I couldn't see female characters. The easiest fix is, reinstall, verify and fixit once installed, it's a corrupted file, it simply doesn't give you an error.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF