Epic Perfect World

I LOST MY MASTER LI

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

yunie1

You didn't lose it, you didn't get it as when you switch, all your skills disappear and you end up with the level 10 versions of the skills, the Techniques from the culti you switched to and your 3spark. This is a weird bug, try helpdesk.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
You didn't lose it, you didn't get it as when you switch, all your skills disappear and you end up with the level 10 versions of the skills, the Techniques from the culti you switched to and your 3spark. This is a weird bug, try helpdesk.
When Venezuelan tries to explain shit. Even the shit you knew, you forget. This girlfriend of mine, just dropped my IQ by half. Ty, love long time.  :normal-23:

My brain is now literally a potato.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
when i changed esteem from demon to sage i lost my master li technique

how can i get it back tsk

it is my main character i need to have it back i would be useless without that

IGN: Charmagne
LVL 150 Cleric

If you were demon originally then you wouldn't have had Master Li's technique to begin with. You wouldve had Mo Zun's Taunt which takes chi.
Anyhow, if you can't find the skill, have tried all the trainers, tried verifying then you may need to submit this on the helpdesk as a possible bug.
Could you possibly upload a ss of your skill tab (R menu)? The skill changes from giving chi to taking chi when to change from sage to demon and vice versa and icon does change, as well as name.
Last Edit: Sept 29, 2013, 05:26 am by Azryn

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
im starting to lose interest in playing coz of this effin bug
You shouldn't loose interest so quickly. It takes time to figure out what, Or how a bug even happened. I'm sure it will get resolved just be patient :-X

vlntbty

Go to your trainer in Heaven and see if you can get it. When you switched from Demon to Sage, your demon/sage skills "reset" so you will need to repurchase/relearn the demon/sage versions.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Go to your trainer in Heaven and see if you can get it. When you switched from Demon to Sage, your demon/sage skills "reset" so you will need to repurchase/relearn the demon/sage versions.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Losing interese just cuz of a stupid skill? lol I'd still play ep even if she don't have that chi skill... sage version could go fast to -90% + so building chi wouldn't be so hard.  :-[

iamhappii

here is the screenshot i really dont have that skill sorry just kinda shocked at first

iamhappii

it cant be scrolled down sorry

pls dont laugh at me coz im not that dumb im asking for help here not discrimination

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Please try use the scroll bar again, i'm pretty sure if you don't need one it doesn't appear...

Kera support

I was sleeping. :'(

iamhappii

i wont post anything stupid here if i can scroll it down and now ur having fun being racists wew

Offline Vionn

Kera why delete my posts wtf. I'm just being truthful.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
it cant be scrolled down sorry

pls dont laugh at me coz im not that dumb im asking for help here not discrimination

There wouldn't be a scroll bar on the right if there were no other skills to be seen.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Can you guys be respectful please. :/

i wont post anything stupid here if i can scroll it down and now ur having fun being racists wew

I'm almost certain you can scroll down, your skill box is full and the last thing in the list should be the town teleport and i can't see that anywhere. :-\