Epic Perfect World

Help on genie style for a Veno

Kray/Kraykn

Doing my friend a favor, she doesn't use the forums she just got her R8 done and has been wondering the type of genie to be used as a Veno if sage or demon matter would love to her the advice to help her out i'm more of a seeker type and figure I ask the communities view on this, must appreciated.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I havent used a veno in a while but...Fortify, Extreme Poison, Absolute Domain, Belief, Expel, Will Surge, Cloud Eruption/Chi Siphon (since she can debuff siphon's buff, it's probably a better choice), Holy Path

Edit: Vit/Mag genie, 100 points in mag, rest in vit
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2013, 03:41 pm by Anguished

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I use a Dex genie build (100dex, 50mag, rest in vit on a Discipline + the stat boost items). AD, Holy Path, Extreme Poison, Expel, ToP, Badge of Courage, Will Surge and Belief. If you go Demon on a veno, you don't need fortify on your genie because Demon Summer Sprint has a 6 second anti-stun effect and is up every minute. Sage venos have an easier time gaining chi + a longer stun/aoe purge/stronger amp but they lose out on the amp that Demon Nova gives. What I would say is for cultivation purposes, look up the skill effects and see which one your friend likes better. Both are good choices (although the majority of venomancers go demon).
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2013, 04:12 pm by Caffeine