Epic Perfect World

PERFECT MATCH

vlntbty

No, definitely no. This is a game, not a dating place. There's eHarmony for that.  :rolleyes:

vlntbty

lol Only good thing if this were implemented. hahaha

I  say add this so people would stop spamming world chat for a wife/husband desperately as they already do.. (I laughed so hard oh my god.)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
No. xD Actually it was a really stupid and nubby game called Fiesta. xD
Fiesta isn't all that bad :/.. And those systems are nice :/
The chars are kinda..blocky..though..

There's like billions of games with that system btw. My personal favourite was Brightshadow (Now closed QAQ )
(:

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Wouldnt hurt to implement it, sometimes you can WC for hours and find nobody to help you. As for the lover part, if it can be removed, even better.  :tiger-1:

you need a lover so i suggest keep it

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Donky would like this.

#Done.

I honestly don't think it would hurt for the mentoring system concept.  As for people finding the love of their life on a private server... man... that's their business.  I won't be using it lol.  For people who might just want to learn more about the server from an actual person (especially the people who don't know anyone or anything because they don't pk much), I think it could be a nice addition to the server.

If I was feeling like a care bear one day, I might use it to find someone needing help.  I've been known to do it before when I was bored  :normal-4:  If people get more help when they join, they're less likely to quit.  Less quitters = more actives = more pk.                   I like pk.
I'm basically 40

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
#Done.

I honestly don't think it would hurt for the mentoring system concept.  As for people finding the love of their life on a private server... man... that's their business.  I won't be using it lol.  For people who might just want to learn more about the server from an actual person (especially the people who don't know anyone or anything because they don't pk much), I think it could be a nice addition to the server.

If I was feeling like a care bear one day, I might use it to find someone needing help.  I've been known to do it before when I was bored  :normal-4:  If people get more help when they join, they're less likely to quit.  Less quitters = more actives = more pk.                   I like pk.
^I didn't think of that part, I actually really like that mentoring idea.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Perfect Match one of the worst ideas PW ever had. gg

edit: fck autocorrect
Last Edit: Sept 27, 2013, 11:57 am by Mx11eh

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
#Done.

cynix nice? what you try???  :normal-30:

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
In PWI, everyone was automatically signed up for all 3 options when it was implemented. Looking for Mentor, Friend and Lover.

You can opt out if you click on the "Perfect Match" button and uncheck one or more of the options.

I would like EPW to implement it with NO automatic sign up. Each person should be able to choose which types
of searches they want their name to be in.

The "Lover" part in the title made me uncomfortable as an adult because I know kids as young as 8 who play PWI even tho it is suppose to be 18 and older.

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

yunie1

Ok.

1st. EPW already feels like dating site.

2nd. If people want to use it I see no problem with it. Hence why you need to click "start" to use it.

3rd. Why in the world do people get so annoyed by others' choices of living? You tell em' to get a real life for wanting this, maybe it's you the one who needs to find something else to do.

Flame on, bye.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
#Done.

+1000
To everything except for pk, because I'm neutral-ish on pk feelings. coz I get killed a lot.
Still, the mentoring thingies sound fun, the lover thing not so much but ok maybe.
>> I've always liked mentoring systems/master apprentice systems/etc. in games..some have it more complex than others ex. reward systems, special skills from the master, etc...this was in my fav. one tho XD.

(:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
Ok.

1st. EPW already feels like dating site.

2nd. If people want to use it I see no problem with it. Hence why you need to click "start" to use it.

3rd. Why in the world do people get so annoyed by others' choices of living? You tell em' to get a real life for wanting this, maybe it's you the one who needs to find something else to do.

Flame on, bye.

Perfect Match 69%, hi.

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
add that n every guy would be pedo :normal-25:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
add that n every guy would be pedo :normal-25:

Yes, please if you put this in game, make sure that you add 1 - 6, 7 - 13 groups <3

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
cynix nice? what you try???  :normal-30:
I can't be nice once in a while??    :normal-9:
I'm basically 40