Epic Perfect World

Magical Shackle

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Since when is a support class supposed to be able to kill sins and eas like 1 2 3? You chose EP to be support, not to pk. I don't expect to kill EPs in 5 seconds, so please keep your PvEr logic to yourself.

Not everyone wants to play a cleric as support. They can DD well too. And I know PLENTY of people who dd more than support.

Personally, I prefer support. However, piss me off and I will go into DD mode.
What am I even doing?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Not everyone wants to play a cleric as support. They can DD well too. And I know PLENTY of people who dd more than support.

Personally, I prefer support. However, piss me off and I will go into DD mode.
Well that's too bad, then they shouldve rolled a DD class, not a support one.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

Have you even seen a Demon cleric? They are really not support tbh they can support but its built more for offense.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Either keep them stunlocked, tank or kite like with soulburn, 1 minute may seem long but it really isn't.
Based off what i've seen soulburn is alot stronger than the cleric skill anyway, plus the Venomancer blazing barrier skill is just as lethal, if not more, just find a way around it.

Kinda, I play cleric and veno, they're both a pain in the ass for classes.
But considering the fact that clerics have to go into VD to use Magical, before they put it on you, since VD has a massive cd, you can stunlock and kill them before they can magical. Or, as you see tidal go off, you can stunlock them until tidal comes back. Clerics have no way to heal in VD, except pots, and if they're sage, they can get a couple hundred HP from buffs. Yes, VD does give some HP, but it's not really that much, lol.
And the skill does only have a chance to hit, you must just have bad luck. <:

And with the purify weapon thing, DPH. It helps.

Since when is a support class supposed to be able to kill sins and eas like 1 2 3? You chose EP to be support, not to pk. I don't expect to kill EPs in 5 seconds, so please keep your PvEr logic to yourself.

And not all clerics are support, lol. They have DD skills for a reason, why do you think they are AA, and have violet dance?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
And not all clerics are support, lol. They have DD skills for a reason, why do you think they are AA, and have violet dance?
Their main role is still support. Ofc they have DD skills, but since when having 3 DD skills and 30 healing ones make u a DD class?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Naosu

• Boop

Not really. Funny thing about this game is that you can play a class however you want. Mystics don't get flack for going support or DD. Why do clerics? Oh.. Only because they were the only original support class? Because they are the ones with the awesome def buffs? Because you want to kill them easily and rage when you can't?

People have a choice on how to play their toons. Not anyone else's place to tell them their wrong. Even if we personally don't agree with them.
What am I even doing?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Not really. Funny thing about this game is that you can play a class however you want. Mystics don't get flack for going support or DD. Why do clerics? Oh.. Only because they were the only original support class? Because they are the ones with the awesome def buffs? Because you want to kill them easily and rage when you can't?

People have a choice on how to play their toons. Not anyone else's place to tell them their wrong. Even if we personally don't agree with them.
Im not saying you shouldnt go DD, but you are made to be a support class. If you want DD go roll a mage or a mystic. But its worthless to argue against an EP that will only see whats good for himself. Bye.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Their main role is still support. Ofc they have DD skills, but since when having 3 DD skills and 30 healing ones make u a DD class?
Im not saying you shouldnt go DD, but you are made to be a support class. If you want DD go roll a mage or a mystic. But its worthless to argue against an EP that will only see whats good for himself. Bye.

You're funny.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
This skill is overpowered on this server, the high base matk makes every tick hurt just as much if not more than soulburn (You can even use demon spirit gift or 1/2/3 spark before it and it'll take it into account, making each already absurdly high tick that much stronger) couple that with the fact that a cleric is able to use it every 30 second and it lasts 1 minute it is not something you can "kite off", to all the people saying to not aps.. It triggers no matter what you use; auto attack, skills and even genie skills. The proc rate seems to be faulty too.
Last Edit: Sept 25, 2013, 03:33 pm by Blitzkrieg

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Enough with the "nerfs". Everytime someone CAN'T cope with a kill skill they want a nerf..
This shyt gets old.

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
This skill is overpowered on this server, the high base matk makes every tick hurt just as much if not more than soulburn (You can even 1/2/3 spark before using it and it'll take it into account, making each already absurdly high tick that much stronger) couple that with the fact that a cleric is able to use it every 30 second and it lasts 1 minute it is not something you can "kite off", to all the people saying to not aps.. It triggers no matter what you use; auto attack, skills and even genie skills. The proc rate seems to be faulty too, there is no way it is 30% because it works almost every single time.

You have no clue what you're talking bout mine dnt activate on every single hit get ova "yall" selves

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
You have no clue what you're talking bout mine dnt activate on every single hit get ova "yall" selves

Well thought out response, bravo. I know infinitely more about this game than you do, come up with a real reply or don't bother.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
How many defensive skills do metalmages honestly have? It sucks to be caught without tidal and have this effect applied, but how many classes won't kill a sin if it doesn't evade a status?  The skill can't be changed anyway.  Only removed.  Imo, battle clerics are still squishy enough that it is fair for them to have it.  Worst comes to worst, try dph when they hit you with it.  Most metalmages can still be beaten with most classes. Learn the opponent before resorting to nerfs.  The skill doesn't even proc every hit.
I'm basically 40

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
I am not going to go off topic every cleric that uses the skill know its based on luck

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo