32 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Wiz or Mystic?

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Wiz or Mystic? Who is better for PvP?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If played right mystic probably has the edge. It's pretty good at taking out HA/LA stuff, like the wiz, but it's also very strong against AA. Wizards can kill AA quite nicely but they can't match how lethal absorb soul is.

Wizard is much easier to use though. Firecombo + a few random attacks really is a no-brain-required method of instakilling most things.  Not that mystics are very difficult, they just take a little bit more planning/timing than wiz.

Offline SalvajeMC

I'll go with wizard i think fire compo is just too OP with spark . Even if you dnt use 3 spark . Just make a 50 magic 50 vit genie rest to dex and spam genie spark. Everyone drops 123 unless they counter it. Mystics are also a good choise  but i prefer wiz
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Both classes are good in PVP depends how u play em.  :-X Make both, test em, then decide, u can't decide on other's opinion since there are always diff opinions. Try it urself and see, that's what I did and to be honest I like both! xD But my main stays forever wf.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Make both, test em, then decide, u can't decide on other's opinion since there are always diff opinions. Try it urself and see,

This.
After all if you're the one that wants to play it only you can decide which is better for yourself.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
This.
After all if you're the one that wants to play it only you can decide which is better for yourself.

That.
It really just comes down to personal preference. Both classes have their strengths and weaknesses. Both classes have their 'OP' sides, if played well (Debuff/AS vs Spark/Firecombo). While wizzies are usually just a full DD class, mystics can play a support role, which is not for everyone.
The list of pros and cons can go on and on, but it is really up to your gameplay and preferred style. That's why I like leveling in PV, it gives you a chance to experiment on the class and familiarise yourself with it.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
That.
It really just comes down to personal preference. Both classes have their strengths and weaknesses. Both classes have their 'OP' sides, if played well (Debuff/AS vs Spark/Firecombo). While wizzies are usually just a full DD class, mystics can play a support role, which is not for everyone.
The list of pros and cons can go on and on, but it is really up to your gameplay and preferred style. That's why I like leveling in PV, it gives you a chance to experiment on the class and familiarise yourself with it.

He didn't ask which was more fun though. From most of his forum questions I gather he simply wants the class with most advantages to begin with.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
He didn't ask which was more fun though. From most of his forum questions I gather he simply wants the class with most advantages to begin with.

I never mentioned anything about fun though. I simply said how you play can, imo anyway, render the advantages and disadvantages you get from the class. I honestly don't think you can say one class is better than the other, but that's just my opinion.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
mystic is better

Offline Me not you but me

• Characters: Smylez Smyles Smylez Smyles + others
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
This.
:-*Kera best barb 2k13

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I play both and while wizard is my first love, mystic is not very far behind.  They can do some nasty damage and they have an artillery of plants and summons to help support as well.  My mystic is still not 150 yet, so I haven't been able to test her properly in pvp purposes, but absorb soul is mean as hell.

But as Ely said--make em both.  See which one you like more, and there you go.  You'll get too much bias from outside help.  It's like those "should I go demon or sage" threads--it's all up to you.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Lol I say mystic its fun to knock sins & archers out of stealth they get really pissed plus its fun to see ppl panic when a mystic arrive I vet gnked by 3ppl x.x lmfao

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Lol I say mystic its fun to knock sins & archers out of stealth they get really pissed plus its fun to see ppl panic when a mystic arrive I vet gnked by 3ppl x.x lmfao

Funny you should say that--A sin popped out of stealth behind me when I went to west on my mystic...only to realize that I was in carebear mode and pose no threat to anyone but the mobs and the wooden pole.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Angelica

Personally I prefer mystic for 1v1, wiz for mass. But whichever you can play better is alright.

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Funny you should say that--A sin popped out of stealth behind me when I went to west on my mystic...only to realize that I was in carebear mode and pose no threat to anyone but the mobs and the wooden pole.

Lmfao

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo