Epic Perfect World

Patch?

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I'm sitting tight.  *sits on her hands*

Giggity

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
If Aga say a date don't expect it that day. Not being rude or something but that's how it happends most of times, probably Aga test everything to be sure there wont be bugs or so, or he busy with other stuff he still human as us. ( think so?! ) xD But yea the next patch ( from what aga said ) should be today but if not ( most likely ) it will be until the end of the week or so.  :-X
^ this

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Patience is virtue

Cheebee

more fash plox not tshirt though want other stuff to. also guild base fash in black for next patch ty.

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
more fash plox not tshirt though want other stuff to. also guild base fash in black for next patch ty.
No.

Crystali-150SIN

Ennaoj

Patience is virtue

It's not about patience. I was merely asking if the patch would be on the day I created this thread.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I can't wait for the next patch. I hope they add new pets!!!
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
It's not about patience. I was merely asking if the patch would be on the day I created this thread.

im pretty sure he would have told us if it was going to be before you even made the thread in that case

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

more clothes, please. :(

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It would be done by now, but I am adding really a lot of stuff and having new ideas, also PWI has just released their patch so we can grab some new content and it takes time. BUT it's almost finished and it should be released tomorrow after NW.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It would be done by now, but I am adding really a lot of stuff and having new ideas, also PWI has just released their patch so we can grab some new content and it takes time. BUT it's almost finished and it should be released tomorrow after NW.

Please say Perfect Match isn't in it. xD

*sits on her hands again*

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Ennaoj

im pretty sure he would have told us if it was going to be before you even made the thread in that case

I wouldn't even be asking about it if he himself didn't mention it to me on another thread. That is why I was confirming. Confirmation is way different than not having patience.

And before you start asking why I didn't post on that thread instead re: patch, it's a completely different topic, twas why I have thought of creating this one.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I wouldn't even be asking about it if he himself didn't mention it to me on another thread. That is why I was confirming. Confirmation is way different than not having patience.

And before you start asking why I didn't post on that thread instead re: patch, it's a completely different topic, twas why I have thought of creating this one.

we usually see post a lot referring to patch schedules. The thing is, There is no real time-frame that can be given. Aga can give you a estimated time-frame, but then Usually something happens, or they have to add something to the patch. Causing more of a delay. So the thing is, Patches come out when they come out. Theres no real way to know when the next one will come out. Sure checking in is a good thing, but doing so wont give you a accurate answer.