Epic Perfect World

voting

Offline BabaYaga

i have 2 char on different accounts i vote for both of them from different IP so y 1 of them get gold and the other 1 don't !? ......

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Voting from more than one account at same time is against the rules and can result in ban. You can vote on many accounts, but not more than once per 6 hours.

Did you read http://panel.epicpw.com/voting-info.php?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
i have 2 char on different accounts i vote for both of them from different IP so y 1 of them get gold and the other 1 don't !? ......
You do realize that voting on two accounts is considered an abuse of the voting system..  :rolleyes:
Clearly states that if you're caught doing that you wont receive any gold and may get banned.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
The voting system is kind of sticky for those who have multiple users on the same IP address.

For example, my husband and I play together.  If either one of us votes on our accounts, the other has to wait 6 hours.  But from my understanding, it's perfectly legal to vote on a phone as well.  So one would vote via phone and the other via computer.  That should be okay, right?

Because as it stands, unless one of us stays up at night, we can't vote more than twice a day.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline BabaYaga

Voting from more than one account at same time is against the rules and can result in ban. You can vote on many accounts, but not more than once per 6 hours.

LOOOOl didn't know that :D srry about that

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
The voting system is kind of sticky for those who have multiple users on the same IP address.

For example, my husband and I play together.  If either one of us votes on our accounts, the other has to wait 6 hours.  But from my understanding, it's perfectly legal to vote on a phone as well.  So one would vote via phone and the other via computer.  That should be okay, right?

Because as it stands, unless one of us stays up at night, we can't vote more than twice a day.

I agree, we have 3 in this house that play, one does not care about gold, cause he does not play often, so my husband and I take turns voting, I get one day he gets the next, but yes it would be nice if multi-player house holds had a way for each player to vote every 6 hours.

Level 30 base

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I agree, we have 3 in this house that play, one does not care about gold, cause he does not play often, so my husband and I take turns voting, I get one day he gets the next, but yes it would be nice if multi-player house holds had a way for each player to vote every 6 hours.

I don't think anyone particularly disagrees with this. The problem is however that it'd be abused very badly.

You could probably just vote from a phone or VPN to bypass the system. If each person only votes once every 6 hours (as far as I'm aware) it isn't against the rules.

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
The Vote System Would of change that Kind of rules but if they did they Know that their are so many Fags in this gaming worlds that would Abuse the vote sytem so that's why they only allow one vote  > _ > ofc thats just my thinking rofl > _ <

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!

Yeah right,but there are a lot of players who vote multiple account Aga,like between 10-20 accounts i haope this should be traced.. :))
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!