Epic Perfect World

Territory Wipe Out>

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
Very well said.  Small factions should not want it just to have an easy land they didn't work for.  However, I still agree that there should be a reset.  I'd like to see how the map divides out after the server has had a chance for some clear shifts in power when it comes to factions.  In the spirit of fair competition and a proper distribution of land to all high end TW factions, a reset should still happen.

Understand that when I say a proper distribution; I do not mean free lands for people who don't deserve it.  I just mean having everyone starting off equally.  The small factions will lose their lands like always, and the larger ones will be provided new territorial goals and equal opportunity.  It will help distinguish which factions truly TW better than others.

If it doesn't happen, it won't be a big deal.  I just think it'd be a nice idea
This! :D
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
(only read first post.) How about working togeather with the other factions. (small or large) and attacking multiple territories at once? Thats the only real way to get through the lands.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Small factions want to be on the territory map for advertisement. When they recruit on WC, other people can see that they are pretty decent. What I fear is that new people will come to EPW and think Worms is the biggest and best faction in the server which we all know they are not. You can't "fight" for land if you can't recruit people, and you can't recruit people if you're not even on the map. Even if they get wiped out after a month, they still have members to work with.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'd like to see how the map divides out after the server has had a chance for some clear shifts in power when it comes to factions. 

Most factions here (big and small) have a shorter lifespan than the time it takes to get out of noshow & pve TW's :T

Random thought-I'm curious what the map would look like if we put server time in pinoy/asia area and have all their facs go at it.

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
Its fun to see the map in different colours and ruled by diff guild,at least all the guild has the chance of having one event it is for only short time.. XD

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Honest answer, this will cause nothing but drama, I can smell it.  People will be raging in wc about the initial wipe, then, they will QQ to each other about how much " better" they are at taking land over again. Ijs
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
Honest answer, this will cause nothing but drama, I can smell it.  People will be raging in wc about the initial wipe, then, they will QQ to each other about how much " better" they are at taking land over again. Ijs
:)) You can smell it? Ohh nice! :))

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
^-^ So we all know that there are a guild that is strong enough to conquer or invade every single map in the perfect world,in this thread i just want to suggest if possible that there would be a territory wipe out,so that there would be a chance to those other guilds tp have their own territory,this would benefit other guild and not just the strong one but all guild has the chance to have one. :)  Even once a month.. :) Thank you.

I don't think there will be a territory reset any time soon.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Most factions here (big and small) have a shorter lifespan than the time it takes to get out of noshow & pve TW's :T

Random thought-I'm curious what the map would look like if we put server time in pinoy/asia area and have all their facs go at it.

I don't think it would be that much different except maybe Alamat would have a few lands. S.Korea has the best players in my opinion, but it's just one squad of people.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Who cares about customized TWs? Full joke
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I feel like there are enough factions on this server that PVE TW's would be done for almost all lands after 2 weeks (excluding big ones).  That argument doesn't have a basis to it imo.

What I fear is that new people will come to EPW and think Worms is the biggest and best faction in the server which we all know they are not.
Very valid point.  It would be more incentive to TW if efforts were actually acknowledged.  Being stronger than another faction is a nice feeling.  Having only half the amount of land they do while doing so doesn't make much sense.

If they can't hold a faction together, so be it.  We can't tell them we won't give them any incentive because we know 100% that they will fail. We don't know anything yet.

As far as TW in pinoy time, that would take much more time than ours to clear.  Tbh I thought half of them were allied, but I wouldn't know lol
I'm basically 40

Offline Vionn

I'm for a map reset, just to change things up. Kind of boring atm.