Epic Perfect World

1 more hotkeys bar D:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Is it possible to implement this? D: Would be rly useful ijs D:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Agatio said on the other thread it is not possible.

It is impossible to add another working skillbar to the interface and would be very difficult to add another row to the F1-F8 skillbar due to the client client being close source (how could it be different).

http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/skill-bars/msg128097/#msg128097

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Oh, but isn't there a way to set on manually? Using K. Never tried it myself but seen an option. It's on an existing bar though I believe.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

not rlly

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
must be full retard if so many slots that 1.4 has already ain't enough.

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
 ;DFunny Suggestion. Maybe theyre just not smart enough to set their skill bars,.. There are 60+ I think slots in the Skill bars and still not enough?! What the hell..
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
You try to play a WR with 2 armor sets,10+weapons and skill sets for 4 different types of weapons,not to mention pills,different actions(autoattack,assit attack)etc.Idk about other classes but wrs have a problem with this.
No point in talking since it was already said nothing can be done about it but meh,too bad it can't be added.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
must be full retard if so many slots that 1.4 has already ain't enough.

Good troll, now go back to your bridge.

You try to play a WR with 2 armor sets,10+weapons and skill sets for 4 different types of weapons,not to mention pills,different actions(autoattack,assit attack)etc.Idk about other classes but wrs have a problem with this.
No point in talking since it was already said nothing can be done about it but meh,too bad it can't be added.

Got some similar issues on my veno. Pitty it can't be done  :tiger-13:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
I feel your pain bro. I use 3 gear sets, 5 daggers and 2 bows on sin. I haven't used pills in months, because simply.. I don't have space to add them on my bars..

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Im a sin... 5 genies, 7 pairs of daggers, 2 bows, 2 gear sets + all skills... sometimes doubled cuz in some situations its better for me to use keyboard, sometimes mouse, oh yeah + 3 different pills, and of course lots of actions like sit down etc O.O

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
nope lol

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Man pw full shitter game really.  We need to be able to bind more skills to our keyboards. Sad that pw devs failed to do simple things like this from the beginning

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
 :P It wont happen. XD
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!