Epic Perfect World

Timed FC - event

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
So basically its event suggestion (PvE ftw <3) where 2 or more players run FC and whoever runs it faster, wins. I was thinking to make it same class vs same class to let it be fair. I mean, IK u will flame this idea D: but its just awesome imo D: I got it from a friend... if u approve this event I'll tell his name D: STAY SAFE AND HAVE FUN :tiger-23:

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
I would rather suggest a challenging pve event for those who love ... running fc is boring

Offline SalvajeMC

I agree with mittens and IsCo is  a long event and not many people could participate in it. The rewards are also not that high to spend about 2 or 3 hours in it
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
You can do it for fun but it's impossible to add it to game as a game function. You dam people gotta realize that GM =/= Dev D:<

It wud also be pointless since FC can take up to an hour or more and the rewards aren't that great.
An hour? Are you soloing with a lvl 13 pillow?
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Zuxtain

Sounds interesting. This will really improve our skill and knowledge in FC for those who are really competitive and want to be the fastest.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran