Epic Perfect World

Gold Issues

Offline hks6680

• Beginner
Hello all,

I have a problems with voting thing...,

First problem: sometimes I don't get the silver when I vote :(

Second Problem: voting timer wont start, for example I voted yesterday and I logged in today and it writes ( 5 hours , 56min , 57 sec left for your next vote.  and this problem happened twice. ( Today too)

HONESTLY, I don't have any other account than this to vote in. hope I can get my problem solved. :-X :'(

Offline Derpier

• If you got haters, you're doing it right!
There are several threads already addressing this issue. They either say to clear your cache and browsing history and try to vote again. Or to try to use a different browser. Like to use IE instead of Chrome or Firefox. And that if neither of those work to send Agatio a message on here and he'll check it for you.

Offline hks6680

• Beginner
Ok. Tyvm for the answer.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Second Problem: voting timer wont start, for example I voted yesterday and I logged in today and it writes ( 5 hours , 56min , 57 sec left for your next vote.  and this problem happened twice. ( Today too)
Looks like somebody else is also voting from your IP, possibly family member or you are using shared network? You'd have to take turn in voting then. And yes, if voting page notices that people are trying to vote multiple times from same IP it will punish the possible cheaters...