Epic Perfect World

Descent Expansion Guide

Offline /\lice

• It's a mad world
I would like to know if the mystic pet summons will be getting the half hp and mp upgrade. Love it to death on PWI. Also the treasure hunting and maybe have EC as a reward?

Side note to those of you talking about the new expansion coming to PWI. It is to be released in three days, May 23rd. New reforge of nervy, expanding parts of the instances, and more.
http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=530961

Offline Skilverlight

• SilverSin
I would like to know if the mystic pet summons will be getting the half hp and mp upgrade. Love it to death on PWI. Also the treasure hunting and maybe have EC as a reward?

Side note to those of you talking about the new expansion coming to PWI. It is to be released in three days, May 23rd. New reforge of nervy, expanding parts of the instances, and more.
http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=530961

Since we're getting all the other changes (afterall, it's the same expansion), I don't see why the mystic pets wouldn't be given the fix either.

Fix I most look forward to is non-broken Magic Shell. Only took 4 years to fix, lol.

Offline Nexus

Saturday PQ

Every Saturday 6:30pm server time, receive from your Order's Lieutenant. Kill 300 mobs and a boss, each Order has a separate PQ. Minimum of 100 contribution is needed to receive 80 Prestige and 30 Influence. Reward is the same for everybody who reached the minimum requirement or higher.

Is this going to be on 6:30pm server time or 1:30pm because this server is 5 hours ahead of the normal east coast PWI

Offline WarMachine

Also if the server doesnt reset each week the saturday event will glitch and not work. You should add that into your guide  :)
Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 02:12 am by Echo

Offline Delirium

Strange that EU is getting it first, I think it calls for a celebration! (Though we need to wait for the files to be leaked)

Since we're getting all the other changes (afterall, it's the same expansion), I don't see why the mystic pets wouldn't be given the fix either.

Fix I most look forward to is non-broken Magic Shell. Only took 4 years to fix, lol.
THEY'RE FIXING MAGIC SHELL OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I, I don't what to say, I think I'll just cry with happiness. :'D

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Anything PWI gets we'll probably get.

other server:
Either way it should be 6:30pm based on our server time.

Kahmal:
Why wouldn't the server rollover? Also I'll just delete the unnecessary part, thanks.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline /\lice

• It's a mad world
Echo it is true what Kahmal said. It has been a big issue on PWI because there is a glitch in it so that they have to reset the server for it to work. Took them a month for the event to actually work right.

Offline Skilverlight

• SilverSin
THEY'RE FIXING MAGIC SHELL OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I, I don't what to say, I think I'll just cry with happiness. :'D

Lol yes, with the Descent expansion it didnt take everyone very long to notice Magic Shell was fixed, even though it hadn't been mentioned in the fix logs.

Also seems cleric buffs are able to overwrite now too, unlike when you buff, you have to wait for them to wear off to get fresh ones or simply relog so they didn't die in the middle of something important. Makes things a tad difficult. xD

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Echo it is true what Kahmal said. It has been a big issue on PWI because there is a glitch in it so that they have to reset the server for it to work. Took them a month for the event to actually work right.

So they actually have to RESTART the server to get it to work?

i remember the fashion

Offline Nexus

Yes, that is correct

Offline Epica

• Old Player

Yes, that is correct

sounds good anyway ;)
a reset on server when the players online are very low, isnt that bad, reseting server takes like 1min  or something.
i would say reseting is good too cuz of the world bosses ;) would give everyone a chance to kill them.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
yes, is gud idea, i hunt wb, i laik whene pwi reset boss, coz is fun. nd i lag few less then when it no reset.  i sleep when 6:30.. is 4 am mai time. is u fix et ?

thenks,

nd is gud idea kahmal. ty
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
I am sooo looking forward to this so I can quit my psy and play my archer :D
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Delirium

Just wondering if you're going to be finishing this? :3

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Yes, I keep forgetting about it. I apologize for that.
I'll try to finish it today.

i remember the fashion