Epic Perfect World

Client Crashes.

Offline Andium

• Characters: Andium, slickerz
Hi, ill get straight to the point
Whenever I get to South Arch heading to Orchid temple or around Stairway to heaven or Anywhere North and South of GoA my client instantly crashes, this happens every single time. Whenever I go to those areas I will have no lag or delay or anything then suddenly I get a elementclient.exe has stopped responding message. I have graphics on minimum and I have also tried to run the fixit file and still I always crash in those areas after being there for a few seconds. I don't have this problem on other servers like Vendetta or PWI.
Any help would be appreciated!

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Yup, I had this issue all the time crossing Town of Arrivals. I would have to get someone to log my character and MOVE it to another location before I could log it again.

If that area is a major point of interest for you, then you'll have to re-download.

You can try verifying/fixit.bat/restarting your computer, but those never worked for me.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Interesting. SoW indeed brought a lot of new stuff.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Whenever I get to South Arch heading to Orchid temple or around Stairway to heaven or Anywhere North and South of GoA my client instantly crashes, this happens every single time. Whenever I go to those areas I will have no lag or delay or anything then suddenly I get a elementclient.exe has stopped responding message. I have graphics on minimum and I have also tried to run the fixit file and still I always crash in those areas after being there for a few seconds. I don't have this problem on other servers like Vendetta or PWI.
that happened to me once . but it got ok within a few minutes

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
Yup, I had this issue all the time crossing Town of Arrivals. I would have to get someone to log my character and MOVE it to another location before I could log it again.

If that area is a major point of interest for you, then you'll have to re-download.

You can try verifying/fixit.bat/restarting your computer, but those never worked for me.

This
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
somtimes with my client when i open my character and press a single key on keybord it crashes lol so i have to play with mouse only and keybord on screen and after a few mins it gets ok  ;)

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
Same problem with me,but when i download it again,itd ok now. :))
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
its basically a map crash,if you cant download the game again just log onto a different char with the char that gives the error,you wont Crash until you press confirm.Pm a GM from the alt char to tele you to another location and it"ll be fixed.

the second option would be to log the char from some other pc.