Epic Perfect World

3 GMs ON and They all ignore me.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Gms have other stuff to do not just attend to your needs. Gm orgies are serious stuff man.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Gms have other stuff to do not just attend to your needs. Gm orgies are serious stuff man.
Their fac chat must be interesting.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Their fac chat must be interesting.

Oh they are All Hail Harem King Agatio.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
well if someone replied to his friend and never replied to him, that isnt very fair.
Ban those racists.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Im not  being rude im telling the truth. They work is so cheap not talking about all of them but some. Open your eyes already and stop ass licking. They chose the job  no one forced them so they should answer  everyones questions not only "friends"..

I take it you spend 24/7 watching over every GM so you can say with absolute certainty that some of them are only replying to requests from friends?

I find claims like these laughable, especially as most of them are coming from people who are constantly being muted etc for their completely obnoxious attitudes. While I can't say for sure that you specifically belong to this group I can say that those who fall in this category should be happy they aren't permabanned yet. When the amount of times someone is muted starts heading into the triple digits it would be about time to do so.

Sure some people don't like certain GM's, I don't particularly like some of them myself. That doesn't mean it's fair to claim they ignore everyone that isn't their friend.

Take off your tinfoil sombrero for a while and enjoy the game.
Last Edit: Sept 23, 2013, 01:49 am by Feone

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
ok well this topic was solved so locking.
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Actually, this has been a concern with our faction. For 2 days straight, our faction leader have been using WC and tried to get a GM to PM to him. 3rd day of trying, he was able to get one to answer back, then the GM went offline and our leader was not able to get a hold of him again that day. Fourth day - yesterday - was the only time we were able to talk to one properly, and was able to do a DS event.

I was just like wow, 4 days. Meh.

Using WC? Things easily get lost in WC and GMs don't moderate world chat 24/7 and often don't respond to someone who's 'trying to get them to PM him via WC'. To get GM response  you have to PM GM directly after checking the online list or using the support chat room in game which is opened half of the time.