Epic Perfect World

Crimson Imperium update

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Hello. Aga said there would be new FUN stuff added on the new patch - which would prolly happen either Monday or tuesday. I'm not saying "the new fun stuff" will include what you posted, but I just wanted to let ya know so you'd have something to look forward to :)

<3

It won't include anything from this expansion, at least almost certainly not.  But it's always interesting to see what a new patch brings.

Ennaoj

Agatio's reply on my thread:
Next patch should be on Monday or Tuesday, has some really nice stuff  :)

That's all I meant

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
If they really optimized game engine it would be very useful, considering, for instance, how laggy it gets even in 20 vs 20 Nation Wars matches with all those shiny effects on and skills being used all over the place. Game engine indeed is old, though I believe it has already been optimized and adjusted for Forsaken World and other games from that league. I don't see any problems doing the same for PWI and consecutively to EPW as well.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
This update... It looks like it's trying to change PWI into Forsaken World, I'm personally not a fan, but if it can be added, I dont see why not.
 But like Feone said, I'm not holding my breath.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=985941

Some of their new weapon fashions are cool.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1630621

+ new titles system; looks pretty much useless (most I've seen is a title that gives +18 m-atk, uber OP).
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2013, 04:53 pm by Caffeine

scxclfbdnkgw

Anyone actually played PWI yet and seen how the "optimizations" are?

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=985941

Some of their new weapon fashions are cool.
Sadly most of these weapons fashions are missing special mask texture and look just bad with ugly white reflection. (Same bug you can see with some weapon fashion which is already in Events Forge). I will probably add them all in this patch for coins...

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Sadly most of these weapons fashions are missing special mask texture and look just bad with ugly white reflection. (Same bug you can see with some weapon fashion which is already in Events Forge). I will probably add them all in this patch for coins...
Better than nothing + that doesn't look too bad.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Dueling lovers daggers .... Meng, I completely want them ... q.q

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
  • Was geht ab? :D
  • Characters: SoKa
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Gonna log on pwi and see what happend there just for you  :police:

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
  • Was geht ab? :D
  • Characters: SoKa
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Anyone actually played PWI yet and seen how the "optimizations" are?

I`ll quote pvpers on PWI on the question if they feel/see/experience any new game feeling with the new update

"nah"
"If anything lag got more bad"
"nothing changed"

So it was just a dream :(

scxclfbdnkgw

I`ll quote pvpers on PWI on the question if they feel/see/experience any new game feeling with the new update

"nah"
"If anything lag got more bad"
"nothing changed"

So it was just a dream :(
wtf? sad. :(