Epic Perfect World

IOS7 ??

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Everybody and their mom wanted that god damn razor back in the day.  Then they realized if you even breathe on it the wrong way, it breaks xD

I had a Black Razor I looked at with lust in my eyes and the screen broke gf gf.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Flaming thread?What else is new.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
cleaned,can you please keep unnecessary stuff out?
cleaned,can you please keep unnecessary stuff out?
Ty
substance..

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I dont own, I dont WANT to own, and probably never WILL own a smart phone if I can help it. So this entire thread is speaking greek to me. However, even in off-topic, I fail to see the relevance, AND the need to flame someone, over which (I'm assuming here) What operating system their phone utilizes. Normally, I'm right with people busting OP's balls, but this is just pointless. So he has a phone you dont like, big deal. Let him enjoy the product he purchased. Just like youre free to enjoy the same. Some people need to feed their ego WAYYYYYYY too much in this community. 

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!
I had a Black Razor I looked at with lust in my eyes and the screen broke gf gf.

lool
substance..
IOS is only at version 7?

My windows is at version 98 already.

Wow, irony...
substance..

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
Well, if i use google i get useless threads.

if you don't use google, you make useless threads

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
I dont own, I dont WANT to own, and probably never WILL own a smart phone if I can help it. So this entire thread is speaking greek to me. However, even in off-topic, I fail to see the relevance, AND the need to flame someone, over which (I'm assuming here) What operating system their phone utilizes. Normally, I'm right with people busting OP's balls, but this is just pointless.So he has a phone you dont like, big deal. Let him enjoy the product he purchased. Just like youre free to enjoy the same. Some people need to feed their ego WAYYYYYYY too much in this community.

Fully Agreed!!!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Lol did this guy seriously bring 2 weeks old thread back so he can get more attention. Lmao

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Linux > all of you.
All built on or from Linux coz Linux god. 
Ok Ty bye

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
I really hate ios7 because it randomly added all the songs that I deleted. I wish I can revet it back to Ios6 :(

Offline Neveroutplayed

• Xpendable
  • Don't ban pls
Linux > all of you.
All built on or from Linux coz Linux god. 
Ok Ty bye
What is Linex

MADNESS after losing TW