Epic Perfect World

Change the time of Territory War

Offline l33t

with tw matters i can say there is really disadvantages to those who are playing in asia in regards to time, we can say that this isnt asia server so why ***ing play here if your just gonna whine about tw time. But this is international server which you would expect before creating it is that there would be players from other country, now speaking of the problem of tw time how about lets make tw based on time of when guild bids to attack. for instance a guild A bids to attack guild B on server time 20:00 tw time will be 20 hours later or 30 hours later, guilds will be able to chose which ever time they want to have tw. With this type of tw time everyone will have their advantages and disadvantages, not olny disadvantages for those who are living in other side of earth but also vice versa.  about the defender (it isnt too much to ask for other player to have advantages in tw. isnt it? since current tw time favors those players from other country and only players from country is suffering with this tw time)..
Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 07:32 pm by l33t

IGN:Taranta
Class: BM
Guild: AsToooG!!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
so lets say

Team A attacks Team B
will be Team B choosing the time to defend?
wouldnt that be an advantage to the defenders and not for the attackers?

Team A attacks Team B
will be Team A choosing the time to defend?
wouldnt that be an advantage to the attackers and not for the defenders?

TW have a certain time based on the server time, we are not letting some countries be more effective than others.

I highly doubt anyway that we can set random TW times, but i know that if there are too many Tw's there will be a chance to war at 16:00 server time, instead of 20:00 server time. but again, i dunno how this works. We will think about something to do in TW's we ask for patience since its not easy to make all the players happy :/

Offline l33t

so lets say

Team A attacks Team B
will be Team B choosing the time to defend?
wouldnt that be an advantage to the defenders and not for the attackers?

Team A attacks Team B
will be Team A choosing the time to defend?
wouldnt that be an advantage to the attackers and not for the defenders?

TW have a certain time based on the server time, we are not letting some countries be more effective than others.

I highly doubt anyway that we can set random TW times, but i know that if there are too many Tw's there will be a chance to war at 16:00 server time, instead of 20:00 server time. but again, i dunno how this works. We will think about something to do in TW's we ask for patience since its not easy to make all the players happy :/

It will always be the attacker who will set the time, means attacker will have the advantages over defender if the attacker knows when is the best time to attack. if you are the defender and got the disadvantages in time so what? you can also attack in time you can best perform TW. unlike our current tw time only those who are on other COUNTRY GETS THE ADVANTAGES EITHER DEF OR ATTACK. some guilds are saying that no one can beat them in TW, how can other guild be on there best if time of TW is like our current TW. well just suggesting for better and fair gaming. more power!

Offline EpicSin

l33t, I don't think it's even possible to change the game that much.

Offline cookiejar

TW on this server seems to fall around 9-10 PM my time, which is more or less perfect. Kudos to that. Praise the lords, bless your llamas and cookies for everyone.

The TW's on PWI usually fall around 2-3AM my time, however (and often on a Sunday, hooray..), so I do understand the frustration. Really, I do. But if the TW'd be moved to a time appropriate for one timezone, someone would surely pipe up and say that it's highly inconvenient, and, why did you have to move the TW time, it was perfect the way it was? Omg, you GM's can't do anything right, Ihetchu all *ragequit*.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
seriously have alot pw server with different server time why u want change that? if u dont like then u can try other server, coz example server time for tw is changed then will be sucks to others, cant be perfect to all time zone.

i guess allways the best way if time zone same/similiar than server owner timezone (else just image a pw malaysian english with european time zone?)
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline l33t

time for all TW is 20:00 which is maybe perfect for some but not to others, what i have in mide is allocating time of lets say 24 hour after your bid will be your tw time. this way you can choose to which ever time your guild is perfect on attacking.

Lets say how about the disadvantages on defending guild, its not that you are always on Def, you can also pick the best time your faction may perform TW when attacking. lets atleast give chance to other guild to play tw on their best time. fun ends when you know you can give a good fight but you cant just because you were fewer compaired to opposing party.

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
seriously have alot pw server with different server time why u want change that? if u dont like then u can try other server, coz example server time for tw is changed then will be sucks to others, cant be perfect to all time zone.

i guess allways the best way if time zone same/similiar than server owner timezone (else just image a pw malaysian english with european time zone?)

this explains everything
dont try to change server time ffs, its a european server
deal with it or go in ur corner and cry

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
server times wont be changed.
sorry to everyone whos not in europe but thats how it gonna be :/

PS: i played PWI for a bit more than 3years, and i always had wars at 4am, and they last till 7am...and im still here ;)

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
server times wont be changed.
sorry to everyone whos not in europe but thats how it gonna be :/

PS: i played PWI for a bit more than 3years, and i always had wars at 4am, and they last till 7am...and im still here ;)

for me was same the pw my coz its gmt+8, so tw was 20:00+8h, pwi was also sucks coz there was gmt-x :D
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline l33t

In official pw server of phillipines, every tw takes place according to when a guild bids to attack. in an instance a guild bids to attacks at 12am friday tw will be held on 12am saturday. i just thought this might work here because of timezone difference giving other guilds chance to play tw at their full strength. tbh the whole guild i am in is starting to feel bored  ::)

yeah you have a point about looking for a sever which fits your timezone, that something to be discussed on guild.

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
I played PWI for a few years, after that 2 other private servers. I couldn't participate in TW in either of them, now i finally have a place where TW times is ok with me!, its a wonder  :o. Btw, why move it for you'r convinence, say its around 9-10pm. moving it back would be 0.00-1.00 am according to you. Now that is for starting times, TWs would end idk... after that<.<, atleast for me that screws it..
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Give the europeans a break, TW times for us suck on most PW servers, finally one where I don't have to stay up to 5am to be able to do a TW =).  + with the earth being all round n stuff theres bound to be people who have the TW at a crappy time. Can't be helped so why change it.

Offline axelzthex

oh no sir, before i had to wake up at 3 am too, now its 10 pm for me, perfecto!