Epic Perfect World

"Mankind"

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Heart, the most famous organ in mammal's body. And the most important one.
Source of life, engine that keeps working whole life.
Until it stops.
Some say lifespan of all mammals is one and a half billion heartbeats. While nobody can say for sure if thats true or no, but the heart undoubtfully is limited.  Lifespan is very short. Doesn't even matter who or what you are. Lifespan is always too short. 
And it is true. Every single thing in universe has its time. Even stars and planets, objects that have no life and are made of molten elements or rock. They
are born, they live their life and they die.
Life is the only absolute thing in Universe.
And death is the only real truth.
End of existence.
And every form of life in the Universe knows it. Except one that simply ignores this fact. All animals, all living creatures try to take the most of that  very limited time they have in this universe, while only one tries to take this time from others and from themselves. Living creatures try to pass their life  as a legacy to other generations, and only Humans try to end the life of others and themselves as quickly as possible.
Animals are born, they grow up, they breed, they only take the life of others if its needed for their own very survival. They cling to life with everything they got: claws, teeth, muscles, they hold it with their will to live and to survive, their need to pass it to the following generations, they give their all to ensure the survival of their kind.
Only human....
Only human kill other animals, only human destroy the life everywhere they go, only US kill other US and ourselves.
Humans don't value life. They simply are too stupid to understand.
So called "the most intelligent, sophisticated, evolutionized, the highest form of life on planet" can't possibly understand what incredible gift was given to them.
We kill others for shiny metals that don't make us life longer, for tiny bits of rocks that we only use to show how greedy, arrogant and cocky we are, we destroy other forms of life because we need the wood to burn and get warm, we exterminate whole ecosystems we need to mine coal, burn it for energy and pollute the atmosphere of the very same planet we are living on, we need to gather oil and other resources and because of that we eradicate any other life.
We poison the soil so our crops can grow faster and give us more food to eat, and even so billions and starving and millions are dying from hunger every day in so called "Third World".
We cloud the skies with the smoke of our nuclear and thermal plants, we cause acid rain that destroys more plants that anything else in the history of this suffocating planet.
We burn out forests so we could fertilize the soil, then replant the forests, wait ages for them to grow again, then burn them out again and replant and wait few more ages for plants to regrow. And every time we say the forests regrow faster and faster, air is getting cleaner and cleaner and sun is shining brighter and brighter. But no matter what we do to our own home, it cannot even compare to what we to to ourselves.We are cannibals, sadists, crowds of sick individuals and psychos. Countries filled with hateful and angry people, entire continents filled with hungry for blood gray masses.
We are ready to kill our own brother if we see that he has a little bit bigger and maybe tastier piece of meat, we can destroy our closest friend if he looks at us in the way we don't like.
We are blinded by the advantages of technology, technology created by people and used by monsters. Cars, computers, cellphones....Things of luxury and another mean to show off while making our so called "lives" easier. Things, created by extraordinary individuals who were smart and brave enough to rise  above the dirty and bloody mass that is called "humanity.''

We don't value our own lives.
We smoke, exchanging weeks of our lives for 5 minutes of stress to our body that we call "pleasure".
We drink, trading our health and health of our children, the health of our own genes that make us humans to loud shouting and stupidity while being surrounded by just as stupid and loud "friends". We sacrifice our healthy braincells just to make whats left of our brain to make ourselves happy.
We use drugs to reach euphoria, to simulate the feeling of happiness and drastically shorter our life with every pill or injection.
We drive at insane speeds just to get our heart beat faster and the level of adrenaline rise in our bodies. We exchange months of peaceful, enjoyable and pleasant life for a moment’s excitement.
We use medical drugs that doctors say us to take, without even thinking that those pills don't make us live longer, they just give us the illusion of feeling better while our diseases don't go away, making sure we come back to doctors and buy more medicine and continue to fill their infinitely deep pockets.
We start wars for religion, we fight for gods that maybe aren't even there, we kill other who believe in different gods because OUR god is only one, he is mightiest and biggest and strongest, because he ORDERS us to kill those to who he is nor biggest nor strongest nor only one.
We go to other countries and kill other US because we need few drops of oil that they have, we drop bombs that destroy entire countries and everything in them only because they said some offensive words to us.
We say we are better than them because we got more guns and can destroy more than they.
We take pleasure in destroying everything around us, we are emmiting waves of pure insanity that vaporize everything around us and make our friends go just as insane and fight our enemies who receive just as much pleasure from fighting us.
We destroy, we bring death, we suicide, we don't think. We just do. Because thats what we are.
Destroyers of the world. Takers of lives.

We are "Mankind".

"Every life is unique, one can't waste the life of other.''
"The best way to lengthen your life to stop shortening it."
-Old asian quotes

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
WOW Elanorr that was awesome and it makes you think of what we as humans has become....

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥

Life is the only absolute thing in Universe.
And death is the only real truth.
End of existence.

Humans don't value life. They simply are too stupid to understand.
So called "the most intelligent, sophisticated, evolutionized, the highest form of life on planet" can't possibly understand what incredible gift was given to them.

Extremely powerful.  Thank you ...... we need this lesson every now and then to remind us of how precious life is and what we are doing with our lives and ultimately how it impacts on others lives.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Humans are literally too blind to see true colors.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
We cant see the forest, for the trees.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Very true stuff, these are  things I contemplate everyday. As I stare at my fellow youths and think how did this happen. It all starts with those above us. They dont want you to think, or realize what it takes to keep those commodities of ours running. But we are no different from any other civilization they all have that period of thinking they are gods almost. We all have our time and sooner or later humanity may fall. All we can do Is live to what you believe is right without harming others.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
such pioneer
very philosopher
so euphoric
wow

*tips fedora*  :police: :police:

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
such pioneer
very philosopher
so euphoric
wow

*tips fedora*  :police: :police:

Indeed.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Wont even bother to read this but when i read subject i know its shit :normal-21: :normal-10: :normal-22:
Don't put your ideas here if you don't read it.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Humans don't value life. They are simply to stupid to understand.

From some of the replies you can surely tell who those are. :rolleyes:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Cleaned and re-opened. Now if you have something to add or some criticism please do it constructively referring directly to the text he wrote. If you make me waste time on this again I won't be nice anymore.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Cleaned and re-opened. Now if you have something to add or some criticism please do it constructively referring directly to the text he wrote. If you make me waste time on this again I won't be nice anymore.
Thank you.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
nice job ghandi in the making