Epic Perfect World

Supply Tokens

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
:sad: Sometimes you just have to wait for the NW and BH,i hope so thatin the future update there will be a different ways of getting it :)
I think it's fine how they are now. It's not that hard to do bh on multiple chars ( I'm doing it on all 10 chars I got and I do it 4 times. ), and if u do NW in like 1 or maybe 2 weeks ur done with upgrading ur gears+ other stuff.  :-X Me myself, I done on most chars, not even doing NW with em and I get 200+ st from no where. ( actually doing only bh but i never check how many I have and when I need SoW i realize I have 200~300 on at least 1 char ... )

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Yes increase to 30, my sin got +22 mag on ring twice in same day. :(

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think it's fine how they are now. It's not that hard to do bh on multiple chars ( I'm doing it on all 10 chars I got and I do it 4 times. ), and if u do NW in like 1 or maybe 2 weeks ur done with upgrading ur gears+ other stuff.  :-X Me myself, I done on most chars, not even doing NW with em and I get 200+ st from no where. ( actually doing only bh but i never check how many I have and when I need SoW i realize I have 200~300 on at least 1 char ... )

My cleric, who I do absolutely nothing but BH on, somehow is sitting on a mountain of EC's and damn near 400 ST's.  He's 147.  What I suggested was an alternative to gaining ST in lieu of EC's.  So divines worked in that regard.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
My cleric, who I do absolutely nothing but BH on, somehow is sitting on a mountain of EC's and damn near 400 ST's.  He's 147.  What I suggested was an alternative to gaining ST in lieu of EC's.  So divines worked in that regard.
You can make SoW and sell em.  :-X Or r8 mats, sell em too.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
You can make SoW and sell em.  :-X Or r8 mats, sell em too.

Well I know, but if I need more ST's and can't do NW on a regular basis (like many can't due to work/time zones/etc) if I get a blue or purple divine, I can just turn those into ST's and get whatever.  And it wouldn't kill either economy since blue/purple divines are a rare occurrence for most.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Imho, If there would be a alternative to farming supply tokens (Other alternative to the ways we have now) it would probably kill the amount of people attending NW. And really, NW was meant to be the main way to get them.

As for bh, I think the rate it gives now is perfect, they stack rather quickly.