Epic Perfect World

Supply Tokens

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
NW for me was more fun when I had a static party.  Now that party dissolved so I don't go anymore.  I wouldn't mind it being a secondary reward for divines.  Like that void token thingy can be turned in for 50 ec's.  why not 1 token per like 15 supply tokens or sommat?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
NW for me was more fun when I had a static party.  Now that party dissolved so I don't go anymore.  I wouldn't mind it being a secondary reward for divines.  Like that void token thingy can be turned in for 50 ec's.  why not 1 token per like 15 supply tokens or sommat?

Not a bad idea, add my +1 to that. Tokens are worth about 2ec currently (i think) so 25 tokens or 50 ec seems a fair choice.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Not a bad idea, add my +1 to that. Tokens are worth about 2ec currently (i think) so 25 tokens or 50 ec seems a fair choice.

I can get behind this idea. Now all I need is a higher chance of GETTING divine quests, I've gone 3 weeks now without one.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
I decided to keep it the way it is now so people still attend NW.
Aga the timing of Nw and Tw atm is not comfortable for asians.. if possible y cant there be two timings of nw like the 2 nws a week one with the normal timing and the other which prefer the asians pls if possible thanks :)
all my life I ve attended only one Nw :'(

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Everybody hates NW. But we're all pretty much forced to do it, in order to get a good/useful amount of tokens to fix our gears. Just by doing BH it would take a month to get the same amount I make in 2 NWs/week.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Ennaoj

I can get behind this idea. Now all I need is a higher chance of GETTING divine quests, I've gone 3 weeks now without one.

Uhm, epic, what are the divine quests?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Everybody hates NW. But we're all pretty much forced to do it, in order to get a good/useful amount of tokens to fix our gears. Just by doing BH it would take a month to get the same amount I make in 2 NWs/week.
Fren, I dont hate it.

After you finish your BH-I you get an item that lasts for 2 hours. If you go to the Emissary NPCs located in multiple cities, you can get quests which give 50 (blue quests) or 100 (purple quests) EC depending on your luck (sometimes you dont get any of those quests; white ones suck).

DJBFF

i usually go 1 month without xD

pikachuchu

After you do BH1, you get that divine quest token or w/e I forgot what you call it. D: Then you go to the Divine Emissary of the Void, and at the red text, in the middle [2nd option] Something with contract, if it has a blue or purple quest, you take it. It gives 50-100 ec each. (: Blue = 50, Purple = 100.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

After you finish your BH-I you get an item that lasts for 2 hours. If you go to the Emissary NPCs located in multiple cities, you can get quests which give 50 (blue quests) or 100 (purple quests) EC depending on your luck (sometimes you dont get any of those quests; white ones suck).
^Dis

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Ennaoj

[/quote]

Thankiesh! <3

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Tradeable supply tokens,Game on.

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
 :sad: Sometimes you just have to wait for the NW and BH,i hope so thatin the future update there will be a different ways of getting it :)
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
more supply tokens with BH, please. :(

Ennaoj

more supply tokens with BH, please. :(

This ^ Y_Y