Epic Perfect World

PK Behavior

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
It only comes with it because we allow it to.

Yes but this game is old, aside of crappy, and been like this since pretty much....ever, there's nothing you, or anyone for that matter can do about it. This whole "crusade" or whatever you want to call it is futile. So people either get used to it and move on, or just leave and find other game.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Yes but this game is old, aside of crappy, and been like this since pretty much....ever, there's nothing you, or anyone for that matter can do about it. This whole "crusade" or whatever you want to call it is futile. So people either get used to it and move on, or just leave and find other game.

And it's that kind of attitude that ensures nothing will change. Welcome to the lowest common denominator. Grats, you've taken apathy to it's lowest achievable level.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
And it's that kind of attitude that ensures nothing will change. Welcome to the lowest common denominator. Grats, you've taken apathy to it's lowest achievable level.

You make it sound like the main GMs would actually do something about the trashtalking and such from PK, in World chat, etc. I've had GMs straight up tell me they are logging off so they don't have to deal with the drama, when there are no other GMs on.

And it's not like players are going to change, especially the hardcore pkers.

It's how this server is, keep your normal chat off, and ignore people it's basically the easiest thing to do to avoid drama. People feel the need to trashtalk in pk to make themselves feel better. Go blue, ignore and continue to pk, or QQ and waste time when you could be killing people.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
You make it sound like the main GMs would actually do something about the trashtalking and such from PK, in World chat, etc. I've had GMs straight up tell me they are logging off so they don't have to deal with the drama, when there are no other GMs on.

And it's not like players are going to change, especially the hardcore pkers.

It's how this ALL servers are, keep your normal chat off, and ignore people it's basically the easiest thing to do to avoid drama. People feel the need to trashtalk in pk to make themselves feel better. Go blue, ignore and continue to pk, or QQ and waste time when you could be killing people.
FIFY.

Unfortunately this isn't real life where you can do the so called "Be the change you want to see" shpeel. Things won't change no matter how hard some people try. You're only going to end up disappointed. Pick your battles, this clearly isn't one worth fighting.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Quite empty words, but the fact you're giving me the welcome tells me you're from there, el oh el. You people can keep going with this ridiculous attempt to change thing just like a flea would try to escape from a spiderweb, but we know how it ends.

Pick your battles, this clearly isn't one worth fighting.

Anyways, Im done here, this is such a disgusting place anyways.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
The trash-talking will never stop. The only action which can be done, is the mutes to limit the trash-talk other than that PK is fine... And it's quite enjoyable when it's against a faction that have respect for their own dignity and reputation.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Quite empty words, but the fact you're giving me the welcome tells me you're from there, el oh el. You people can keep going with this ridiculous attempt to change thing just like a flea would try to escape from a spiderweb, but we know how it ends.

Anyways, Im done here, this is such a disgusting place anyways.

I never said *I* was trying to change anything. I know assholes will continue to be assholes. The only time this fact will change is when consequences for their actions become tangible. Sadly, the fact is, they wind up in factions run people just as low as they are, and therefore find there is no downside to their childish behavior. In fact their actions tend to be positively reinforced, rather than negatively, and so they will continue with their childish behavior, and nothing will change it. All *I* ever said was, that it's THIS behavior in and of itself, is what is killing the PK on this server, because most people would rather avoid the situation entirely rather than put up with dealing with a bunch of basement dwelling troglodytes acting like 6yr olds claiming the top of the slide on the playground. My position is that it's simply easier to avoid them entirely rather than waste 20-30 minutes only to see any effort I make ruined by some teenagers who can't fight their real life bullies take out their angst on 2-3 people just trying to relax after a long day at work.

Change will never happen as long as people are ok with the status quo. So I avoid the status quo all together. It's just simpler, and less annoying. Most people who avoid PK as a rule feel the same way.   

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
This still going on? Stop being a disgrace to the human race, nothing is going to change. All you need is experience or a little common sense. You think epw is the only game that is like this? Hell, even RL is no different.  I advise you to find a PvE game with no chat or atleast no open PvP.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
This still going on? Stop being a disgrace to the human race, nothing is going to change. All you need is experience or a little common sense. You think epw is the only game that is like this? Hell, even RL is no different.  I advise you to find a PvE game with no chat or atleast no open PvP.

All I'm doing is pointing out that attitudes like yours are the reason nothing will change. And if the behavior exhibited by some of the people in this game is the same sort of behavior you inflict on others in your day to day life, I have only 2 questions. 1: Have you even begun to go through puberty yet? and 2: Why has your mother or father not beaten that mentality out of you yet?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
All I'm doing is pointing out that attitudes like yours are the reason nothing will change. And if the behavior exhibited by some of the people in this game is the same sort of behavior you inflict on others in your day to day life, I have only 2 questions. 1: Have you even begun to go through puberty yet? and 2: Why has your mother or father not beaten that mentality out of you yet?

I don't get why you're still bothering talking to them.

Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level & beat you with experience.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I'm still wondering why this isn't locked yet.  :))

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
I don't get why you're still bothering talking to them.

Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level & beat you with experience.

At this point I'm keeping it up, simply because I know that my refusal to get angry at them, and continuing to explain in calm, clear, and concise, manner is making them angry. It's become quite entertaining actually.

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired

I adapted this attitude the same way as everyone else that acts the same way. Realizing no one here matters. Nothing you say here will change anything i can 110% guarantee you this. And i did get hit a lot of times, i'm puertorican that's like something all puertorican parents do. It didn't work. Once your kids don't give 2 shits about you, you will realize this too. All the knowledge you seem to think you have will be gone just like your dreams of changing the attitude of people in an online game.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
And i did get hit a lot of times, i'm puertorican that's like something all puertorican parents do. It didn't work.

My mom is an Italian/Irish x-marine, with cocaine, and drinking problems. Your parents were amateurs. Clearly they forgot to instil respect along with a beating. I think that's where your parents, and myself differ in that regard.