Epic Perfect World

PK Behavior

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
We prefer to ignore it. Which is why we ignore PK for the most part. Like I've said before I enjoy PK occasionally, but it will usually involve going down to NS with a couple friends (2-3 at most) and chasing Worms back to safe zone, then waiting while they call in 3-4 squads to chase 4 people away. Then call us noobs.

Again, it's predictable, annoying, and tiresome. We don't go there to prove we're the kings of PK, we go there to enjoy ourselves, and that gets ruined when someone has to come at us 20 v 4.

It's this kind of behavior that detracts from enjoying PK, which is why a majority of us just prefer to avoid it as a whole.
Well I'll have to disagree. Even in real life there is trash-talk in real competitions, that doesn't stop people from whatever they're doing.

Trash-talk =/= cowardly tactics of calling 10 for 2-3 people. That's more of a inability to play by themselves. If they call you noobs but they're the ones with so many people, so what? Unless you take it personally, why does it matter? You can ignore the trash-talk and still pk, lots of people do it.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Well I'll have to disagree. Even in real life there is trash-talk in real competitions, that doesn't stop people from whatever they're doing.

Trash-talk =/= cowardly tactics of calling 10 for 2-3 people. That's more of a inability to play by themselves. If they call you noobs but they're the ones with so many people, so what? Unless you take it personally, why does it matter? You can ignore the trash-talk and still pk, lots of people do it.
I don't see how it's possible to still pk when there are like 10+ ppl vs only 2-4 max...

Offline Elena

get guild get friends go pvp
Small pk turns into big pk when 75% of ppl that pk are vs xpen... Not fun.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

its just not worth the annoyance honestly. There is no fun when, by numbers alone, there is no chance to even have a fair chance. My play time is severely limited, so I cant dedicate the time required for a larger faction. I can't be there for TW, so that option is out as well, so I joined a small faction where I can at least have people to talk to while I play. We dont HAVE the numbers to show up to a gank session, and make it an even/fair fight. So that said, once HO/Worms shows up with their (as I like to call them) Perpetual Virgin Brigade, screaming about how we're noobs/fags/losers, I simply leave, and call it a day. Behavior like that limits my ability to enjoy the PVP aspect of the game. So instead of getting butthurt over it, I avoid it, unless I really feel like PKing for 20-30 minutes until the 20 on 4 gank begins. Which isnt often anymore, because it's just not worth the annoyance.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I dont have to write a single word if I am online for a few hours I get insulted atleast 5 times/day for killing randoms. So I dont think its only while pk happening or after/before.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why you still didn't reply on this comment and you reply on other ones?

Because this much as it shown, shows a enough

Offline Elena

If you can't handle PVP server get lost to PVE server and enjoy carebear environment
For you own information you should know EPW it's an PVE server since there exist the amazingly cute little button which turns your name blue. Which in my opinion I hate and use it only when S.Korea comes with 1 full squad to kill people that do base quest. :)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Don't waste your time epicseeker, they will never "get it". When it is allowed to happen not much can be done, right?  They say leave server, well they just may get their wish, and they will be left with just themselves.

(I sometimes wonder why GM's give so many WARNINGS.  Forget the damn warnings ban the repeat offenders and just maybe they will leave and this server will become as great as it once was)....ijs

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
Don't waste your time epicseeker, they will never "get it". When it is allowed to happen not much can be done, right?  They say leave server, well they just may get their wish, and they will be left with just themselves.

(I sometimes wonder why GM's give so many WARNINGS.  Forget the damn warnings ban the repeat offenders and just maybe they will leave and this server will become as great as it once was)....ijs

+100000

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Elena

:rolleyes: Mutes are useless now bans are too aswell, ppl just make other char with similar name and that's it...

Offline Elena

I sometimes wonder why PEOPLE buttlick GMs so MUCH. Forget the damn white knight shit and get lost and just maybe they will leave and this server will become as great as it once was.
Yes.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
If you can't handle PVP server get lost to PVE server and enjoy carebear environment

I CAN handle the PK. It's just the childish behavior of most of the other participants I can't stand.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I CAN handle the PK. It's just the childish behavior of most of the other participants I can't stand.

Then you cant handle the pk, because that comes with it.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Then you cant handle the pk, because that comes with it.

It only comes with it because we allow it to.