Epic Perfect World

PK Behavior

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Grow some thicker skin, if you take offense by being called "NOOB" you're way too frail. I get called much worse every single day and it doesn't faze me at all, seeing as it's coming from someone who most likely is half your age and a quarter of your mental age.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Grow some thicker skin, if you take offense by being called "NOOB" you're way too frail. I get called much worse every single day and it doesn't faze me at all, seeing as it's coming from someone who most likely is half your age and a quarter of your mental age.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sadly, this is a part of the internet, best thing to do: ignore it/blacklist them, worst thing to do: retaliate.
I can't say I've never retaliated but when I have it hasn't been worth it.

Exactly, empty words.

delete thread, if you are weak enough to not be able to insult back, stay away from the internet.

Its sad.. This is very sad post if you thing that you need courage and strength to insult peaple with meaningless trashtalk

A little exercise I practice on a regular basis while pking is only using smiley faces.  No words.  No matter what people try to say to you, and no matter how disrespectful it is, just give em one of these --->    (:    <---  When people see that you don't care, they won't bother to trash talk you anymore.  Just don't feed into it and you'll be fine.

Yea, I know. I'm not carebear as Jelly said. I just thought if those ppl have guts to write those stuff then they shouldnt have problem of people seeing it on forum.. That art of words need to be shown.
And if some of them say they don't care, trust me they do... Next time think twice
Immaturity in mature ages

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

It has nothing to do with my feelings getting hurt. I'm a grown ass man, and if someone repeating "NOOB" over and over is going to do anything, it's just going to get old, and annoy me. As far as someone insulting my mother with sexual innuendo, hey, if you WANT to have sex with my mom... I'm not gonna stop you, thats YOUR mistake, not mine.

I'm just saying the behavior keeps people from participating in PK, simply because they dont want to be bothered with idiots like this. Most of them dont get hurt by whats said to them, they simply dont want to be bothered. It's annoying, and tiresome. And most of us would rather simply avoid it by not getting involved with PK, rather than having to keep shutting up the same idiots all the time.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Every freaking time when I go pk somewhere, solo or with guild, always same story. You having fun in pk, someone you kill, someone kill you.. It's a game and it supposed to be like that. But no, there will always be some drama. This is just today example but it's happening every day.

Does people lose their attitudes and manners when thiers character drop down  or its something that they inherited?!
Is this  behavior allowed?

why dont u take the full convo???...u dont know how to treat the players...i never trashtalk unless someone trying to be smart with me...i remember u...u r bigmouth and u SS and u r pretending to be good one???...dont talk too much,so ppl wont trash u kk?
Why you still didn't reply on this comment and you reply on other ones?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
One of the reasons I left Worms was due to the trashing they did after they always lost, I lost my respect to many of their members and hopefully Zilara can punish them somewhen. .-.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Personally it bothers me more when theres large groups at every pk spot.

Each of them buffed, ganking randoms but avoiding eachother.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Pk is the name of the game some do it more evenly others do it very unfairly. Who is to measure those standards? Every individual has their own finite opinion on it. In the end numbers win that is all. Also its all fun and games till someone whips it out. Axel out.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
It's part of the pk. Competition will always bring out the worst in people, especially the ones that feel the need to prove themselves better than others. Ignore it or play along with it.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
ignore them, who cares.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Sadly this is how ppl are, most of em.  :rolleyes: It's not only online, probably in rl too since I can't understand how someone that trashtalks every single pk that he/she in it's a nice person irl. Since I've been in Xpen for a long time and been almost 1 yr since I joined I got used to this and i simply ignore everyone. ^-^ Tough at times I wish I could have GM powers for only 10mins.  :-X A lot of ppl would get muted/banned by me. HueHue.  >:D
It's part of the pk. Competition will always bring out the worst in people, especially the ones that feel the need to prove themselves better than others. Ignore it or play along with it.
Sadly this is one of the strongest reasons for the trashtalk during pk and after :c Most people think this game so serious and they famous if they don't die in pk  :normal-18: . As a veno I get targeted a lot and I never trash talked, it's true I laugh when I see 5 ppl can't kill me at times but I don't start capsing "5 CANT KILL ME HAHAHAHA".  :normal-20:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Ignore it or play along with it.

We prefer to ignore it. Which is why we ignore PK for the most part. Like I've said before I enjoy PK occasionally, but it will usually involve going down to NS with a couple friends (2-3 at most) and chasing Worms back to safe zone, then waiting while they call in 3-4 squads to chase 4 people away. Then call us noobs.

Again, it's predictable, annoying, and tiresome. We don't go there to prove we're the kings of PK, we go there to enjoy ourselves, and that gets ruined when someone has to come at us 20 v 4.

It's this kind of behavior that detracts from enjoying PK, which is why a majority of us just prefer to avoid it as a whole.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Elena

We prefer to ignore it. Which is why we ignore PK for the most part. Like I've said before I enjoy PK occasionally, but it will usually involve going down to NS with a couple friends (2-3 at most) and chasing Worms back to safe zone, then waiting while they call in 3-4 squads to chase 4 people away. Then call us noobs.

Again, it's predictable, annoying, and tiresome. We don't go there to prove we're the kings of PK, we go there to enjoy ourselves, and that gets ruined when someone has to come at us 20 v 4.

It's this kind of behavior that detracts from enjoying PK, which is why a majority of us just prefer to avoid it as a whole.
Yea, I get that a lot, idc what worms/HO says  :normal-1: pk vs one of em always involves xpen having 20, max was 30 at pk I think o.0 ( when I was there too ) vs 40~50  :normal-1: and at least today's pk vs HO was stupid as *** since pinoys where vs us too.  :normal-1:

Btw HO archers I love how u all run to sz when u get targeted by 2 ppl.  :normal-4:
Last Edit: Sept 20, 2013, 04:12 pm by Ely♡

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yea, I get that a lot, idc what worms/HO says  :normal-1: pk vs one of em always involves xpen having 20, max was 30 at pk I think o.0 ( when I was there too ) vs 40~50  :normal-1: and at least today's bh vs HO was stupid as *** since pinoys where vs us too.  :normal-1:

Btw HO archers I love how u all run to sz when u get targeted by 2 ppl.  :normal-4:

Sad QQ from sad people. Sad.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Elena

Sad QQ from sad people. Sad.
It's not QQ, it's a fact, at least when I'm pking that's how it is. :) Idc about pk, I'm having fun with my friends, it's just annoying how HO came up with numbers we don't even have online.  :normal-2: