Epic Perfect World

PK Behavior

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Man up.  The issue isn't trash talkers.  They will always exist.  This is especially true when you kill bad players.  They are insecure and feel the need to attempt to make you feel bad.  If I just posted screenshots of the QQ I get over the span of one day, you would be amazed.  The reason I haven't gone to sit in a corner and cry with a pint of ice cream is rather simple.  I don't care.  The second you start caring what random people in pk say is the second you surrender your power.

If everyone decides to be a carebear and say "oh I can't pk because he called me a noob and it hurt my feelings", well then what are you doing on this server?  Why even enter pk mode?  And for that matter, if you can't handle pk; why choose a private server?

While the above statements are rather rude, I'll bring you back to my first point.  Stop caring what pkers say.  Even me.  Play the game for fun, and detach all these emotions some of you people get while pking.  You'll have so much more fun.  I promise.

A little exercise I practice on a regular basis while pking is only using smiley faces.  No words.  No matter what people try to say to you, and no matter how disrespectful it is, just give em one of these --->    (:    <---  When people see that you don't care, they won't bother to trash talk you anymore.  Just don't feed into it and you'll be fine.
Last Edit: Sept 20, 2013, 12:00 pm by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
                                                                           Shadap Robbert your hair is a shame.                       About the topic i can explain all, im not playing those days, because of my HD break,  so worms dont have their trashtalker, if worms dont have their trashtalker that is Mentalista, so the second trashtalker will act thats BriEsT, but BriEsT is not too much time on those days, so the next in the list is AngelofDeath, my big frend, but she get angry to fast, so she sometimes overinsults. Look how i retaliate against insults and learn. This will make u Op against serious gamers like Robbert, Gakido... Put ''CALM DOWN REBEL'' in your automsg and be happy, thats all PSYKING#
Thank you for the Advice Mr. Mentalista aka PSYKING.

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
Oh you got the wrong idea. I AM here to demolish it. And it's working.

You think it's working.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Every freaking time when I go pk somewhere, solo or with guild, always same story. You having fun in pk, someone you kill, someone kill you.. It's a game and it supposed to be like that. But no, there will always be some drama. This is just today example but it's happening every day.

Does people lose their attitudes and manners when thiers character drop down  or its something that they inherited?!
Is this  behavior allowed?

Are you serious? Just blacklist and move on, sad carebear that needs attention posting random insults. Wow, I weep for humanity.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
Every freaking time when I go pk somewhere, solo or with guild, always same story. You having fun in pk, someone you kill, someone kill you.. It's a game and it supposed to be like that. But no, there will always be some drama. This is just today example but it's happening every day.

Does people lose their attitudes and manners when thiers character drop down  or its something that they inherited?!
Is this  behavior allowed?

i have a solution for you
leave server.
7 years old kids on forum

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
Are you serious? Just blacklist and move on, sad carebear that needs attention posting random insults. Wow, I weep for humanity.
+1000
this.
totally agree

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Trash talkers don't only exist in PVP.  I had a seeker call me a noob psychic in gv.  I pointed out that at even 4 levels under him I was still doing more damage than him. 

He shut up.

I admit that at times I have a razor tongue.  Hell, catch me on the wrong day and I could be a real bitch.  But most times I let it go.  Do I condone this attitude? Hell no. But there's not much that can be done.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
sad players everywhere
so sad.

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
You think it's working.

Threads like these wouldn't exist if it wasn't. Been doing it for years nothing gonna change.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
BLACK LIST AND MOVE ON.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
nice, you managed to SS a bunch of sarcastic people probally having fun with friends.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A

While the above statements are rather rude, I'll bring you back to my first point.  Stop caring what pkers say.  Even me.  Play the game for fun, and detach all these emotions some of you people get while pking.  You'll have so much more fun.  I promise.

A little exercise I practice on a regular basis while pking is only using smiley faces.  No words.  No matter what people try to say to you, and no matter how disrespectful it is, just give em one of these --->    (:    <---  When people see that you don't care, they won't bother to trash talk you anymore.  Just don't feed into it and you'll be fine.

I honestly dont think i could have put it better. Though the smiley faces do tend to enrage ppl further sometimes, it also gets some of the flamers to quit when they realize you wont stoop to their lvl.
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Shouldn't you know by now that worms is full of retards?

That's why they are called worms duh! lol

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
BLACK LIST AND MOVE ON.

Viva La Oracle..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Aarkshan

I hate when a sin come and kill me stealth-sparked.
this happens all day xDDD