Epic Perfect World

PK Behavior

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
delete thread, if you are weak enough to not be able to insult back, stay away from the internet.

Offline PVEqueen

• PVE queen. Hi.
delete thread, if you are weak enough to not be able to insult back, stay away from the internet.

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠   Go bring a blanket. ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ U leave me cold.   ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

Alucardsupul

I loled so hard at this:DDDDD anyone can insult, it doesn't make you strong. Now I know that if I ever decide to pk, I will minimize chat or switch it to another :normal-2:

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
The pk nonsense trash talk can get out of control sometimes but honestly some days its all i have to lol at. For the most part though i agree it would be nice if there wasn't so much of it constantly noob this trash that blah blah blah. If it gets to be to much just do something else n come back later maybe u will find people to be more of your liking. the whole server doesn't act like that constantly. honestly a lot of the people who trash talk are not that serious about what they are saying and if you show them you couldn't care a less about what they have to say/think (don't respond/ simply agree) they usually stop rather quickly(not always). Anyway while i hear your concern as previously stated bringing this subject to forums will most likely get you no where.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Sadly, this is a part of the internet, best thing to do: ignore it/blacklist them, worst thing to do: retaliate.
I can't say I've never retaliated but when I have it hasn't been worth it.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Sadly, this is a part of the internet, best thing to do: ignore it/blacklist them, worst thing to do: retaliate.
I can't say I've never retaliated but when I have it hasn't been worth it.

In end effect u will be still  a victim

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
the attitude of the players...on this server is annoying LOL...i dont even got to say anything xD most of the times..i just get flamed with random stuff

but i treat it like this -->

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
And this attitude right here, is what kills good things. You're basically saying that because you enjoy matching skill, and strategy with others, it's alright to act like a child? This argument is equivalent to Gary Kasparov bringing the supporting cast of "Don't Be A Menace To South Central, While Drinkin' Yo Juice In The Hood" to a Grandmaster level chess tournament, to trash talk every move his opponent makes. What ever happened to just saying Good Fight, and keeping it moving? Poor attitude leads to poor turnout. People complain about PK being dead, then act like their "skill" at PK is solving some sort of world issue. Show some tact, and maybe people would be more willing to participate in the pass time you claim to love, but at the same time are taking HUGE steps to demolish.

Oh you got the wrong idea. I AM here to demolish it. And it's working.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
LOL YOU DEAD YOU ***ING NOOB SUCKS RAGE QUIT THE GAME
LOL YOU KILLED ME YOU ***ING NOOBS LUCKY CRIT HIT
LOL YOU SCARED TO 1VS1 ???? ***ING NOOB GET LOST

gaming people
doesnt matter win  loss or if you avoid them
will always try to hurt your feelings
i'mt not sure if they preparing you for the real life cruel world
or trying to get your attention to become friend with you

all you gotta do is
deal with it  :police: :police:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
smile and laugh at them  :-\
always work...

Robbert

worms are brain dead spam "noob" it easy to throw an insult back but you rather blacklist sad any pk

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Pk is not for the soft-hearted.

no drama no fun get it

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
Every freaking time when I go pk somewhere, solo or with guild, always same story. You having fun in pk, someone you kill, someone kill you.. It's a game and it supposed to be like that. But no, there will always be some drama. This is just today example but it's happening every day.

Does people lose their attitudes and manners when thiers character drop down  or its something that they inherited?!
Is this  behavior allowed?

why dont u take the full convo???...u dont know how to treat the players...i never trashtalk unless someone trying to be smart with me...i remember u...u r bigmouth and u SS and u r pretending to be good one???...dont talk too much,so ppl wont trash u kk?
$y@M
worms are brain dead spam "noob" it easy to throw an insult back but you rather blacklist sad any pk
                                                                           Shadap Robbert your hair is a shame.                       About the topic i can explain all, im not playing those days, because of my HD break,  so worms dont have their trashtalker, if worms dont have their trashtalker that is Mentalista, so the second trashtalker will act thats BriEsT, but BriEsT is not too much time on those days, so the next in the list is AngelofDeath, my big frend, but she get angry to fast, so she sometimes overinsults. Look how i retaliate against insults and learn. This will make u Op against serious gamers like Robbert, Gakido... Put ''CALM DOWN REBEL'' in your automsg and be happy, thats all PSYKING#
Unblock my another acc.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~