Pk is not for the soft-hearted.

It's a game, not  war battlefield

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fair%20play

For you.. to educate yourself a bit :)
Last Edit: Sept 20, 2013, 03:54 am by ƔὌṖ

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
Don't link me anything. You come here to complain about how you get treated in PK, and i am telling you how it is. I got experience to back up my statement. Nothing you post on forums will change PK for you.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
He does bring up a good point. And something I spoke on earlier this evening. People keep saying PK is dead on this server, but with the overall behavior of people who DO get involved in mass PK, can you blame people for staying away from PK in general? He said it perfectly well, it's a game, why should people have to put up with constant harassment, while they try and enjoy a GAME. If people dont want to kill PK, and this server in general, they should try and get it through the thick skulls of the morons who behave like this. The worse they act, the more they harm the pastime they claim to enjoy, it's as simple as that.
Agreed. Like Shay, it's the reason I don't PK anymore. I'm just here to help people these days, and keep in touch with friends.

People always say 'Welcome to the internet/online gaming' but since when is that an acceptable excuse for people to act like utter asses? I understand that is what happens, I'm not naive, but that still doesn't make that behaviour okay, lol.

thank you for understanding my point

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Don't link me anything. You come here to complain about how you get treated in PK, and i am telling you how it is. I got experience to back up my statement. Nothing you post on forums will change PK for you.
But most people don't pk because a lot of peoples bullshit. So y'all pkers shouldn't complain for pk being dead. Js.

on a side note to the topic. PLEASE INCREASE BLACKLIST. Mine gets full daily.

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
Most of us aren't even legit worried about no pk. We ask for pk for the mere purpose of making fun of all lowborn guilds that act up then get dropped in 1minute pk. When pk ends log off why be online all day on a game released more than 7 years ago.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

It's not how I get treated lol.. We pked, there was a random group and i jumped in. After 5 minutes they all went to SZ and started to write those stuff from SZ and arguing. It killed pk

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
It's not how I get treated lol.. We pked, there was a random group and i jumped in. After 5 minutes they all went to SZ and started to write those stuff from SZ and arguing. It killed pk and I logged off

Those were Worms members. I'll leave it at that.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Most of us aren't even legit worried about no pk. We ask for pk for the mere purpose of making fun of all lowborn guilds that act up then get dropped in 1minute pk. When pk ends log off why be online all day on a game released more than 7 years ago.
WasteDump y u camp tiger and never kill anyone D: go back to Xp forum and ur 0 skill mass pk

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
WasteDump y u camp tiger and never kill anyone D: go back to Xp forum and ur 0 skill mass pk

Legit post

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Pk is not for the soft-hearted.

And this attitude right here, is what kills good things. You're basically saying that because you enjoy matching skill, and strategy with others, it's alright to act like a child? This argument is equivalent to Gary Kasparov bringing the supporting cast of "Don't Be A Menace To South Central, While Drinkin' Yo Juice In The Hood" to a Grandmaster level chess tournament, to trash talk every move his opponent makes. What ever happened to just saying Good Fight, and keeping it moving? Poor attitude leads to poor turnout. People complain about PK being dead, then act like their "skill" at PK is solving some sort of world issue. Show some tact, and maybe people would be more willing to participate in the pass time you claim to love, but at the same time are taking HUGE steps to demolish.   
Last Edit: Sept 20, 2013, 05:24 am by epicseeker

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
I'm 100% support your comments epicseeker and Shay...very well said!! :smiley:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
And this attitude right here, is what kills good things. You're basically saying that because you enjoy matching skill, and strategy with others, it's alright to act like a child? This argument is equivalent to Gary Kasparov bringing a the supporting cast of "Don't Be A Menace To South Central, While Drinkin' Yo Juice In The Hood" to a Grandmaster level chess tournament, to trash talk every move his opponent makes. What ever happened to just saying Good Fight, and keeping it moving? Poor attitude leads to poor turnout. People complain about PK being dead, then act like their "skill" at PK is solving some sort of world issue. Show some tact, and maybe people would be more willing to participate in the pass time you claim to love, but at the same time are taking HUGE steps to demolish.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Can this just get locked already? farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm  farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm farm
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
And this attitude right here, is what kills good things. You're basically saying that because you enjoy matching skill, and strategy with others, it's alright to act like a child? This argument is equivalent to Gary Kasparov bringing the supporting cast of "Don't Be A Menace To South Central, While Drinkin' Yo Juice In The Hood" to a Grandmaster level chess tournament, to trash talk every move his opponent makes. What ever happened to just saying Good Fight, and keeping it moving? Poor attitude leads to poor turnout. People complain about PK being dead, then act like their "skill" at PK is solving some sort of world issue. Show some tact, and maybe people would be more willing to participate in the pass time you claim to love, but at the same time are taking HUGE steps to demolish.

Totally agree and +100 SHay

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi