Epic Perfect World

PK Behavior

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
And now you spend your days trying to fight the power and failing. Very nice job well done.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
And now you spend your days trying to fight the power and failing. Very nice job well done.

This is simply how I fill my time while I'm working. I'm actually getting paid to poke holes in your arguments. So... thanks!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

yunie1

One of the reasons I left Worms was due to the trashing they did after they always lost, I lost my respect to many of their members and hopefully Zilara can punish them somewhen. .-.

And he joined Xpendable.  :normal-2:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yes, he aint very bright.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

I joined the superior faction, that knows how to AA and know some survivability. I assume you are a srub from worms so you're just annoyed you lost a cata barb. Anyway, if you are see you in TW if you decide to actually turn up this time. -.-

Yes, he aint very bright.

Hypocrisy makes me laugh, so I'm laughing...

yunie1

I joined the superior faction, that knows how to AA and know some survivability. I assume you are a srub from worms so you're just annoyed you lost a cata barb. Anyway, if you are see you in TW if you decide to actually turn up this time. -.-

No, I'm factionless, was in Xpend and glad I got kicked from that "fantasy world" where every member thinks their faction is perfect. You're not fooling anyone but yourselves trying to act like the only faction that knows how to mass pk. Every time you lose you come up with the same excuse against HO or Worms: numbers. Even if they just have like 10 or 5 or 3 more people you're always trying to diminish the win of the other faction saying is not valid and/or it was easy for them.

Anyways,  you can keep going on the ego road, you're almost as egocentric and childish as every member of that faction.

PS: I doubt Worms misses you.  :normal-43:
Last Edit: Sept 21, 2013, 02:09 pm by Clarity

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
No, I'm factionless, was in Xpend and glad I got kicked from that "fantasy world" where every member thinks their faction is perfect. You're not fooling anyone but yourselves trying to act like the only faction that knows how to mass pk. Every time you lose you come up with the same excuse against HO or Worms: numbers. Even if they just have like 10 or 5 or 3 more people you're always trying to diminish the win of the other faction saying is not valid and/or it was easy for them.

Anyways,  you can keep going on the ego road, you're almost as egocentric and childish as every member of that faction.

If anything you're the one being 'egocentric' and 'childish' and lets put it this way, raging as you were kicked. Anyway, thank you for telling me your opinion as it really changed my life. But next time, please make it the least bit truthful. kk?

yunie1

If anything you're the one being 'egocentric' and 'childish' and lets put it this way, raging as you were kicked. Anyway, thank you for telling me your opinion as it really changed my life. But next time, please make it the least bit truthful. kk?

[Sarcasm]
Obviously assuming I was from Worms and even more, calling me a scrub just because of that assumption, isn't being egocentric.
[/Sarcasm]
Couldn't be happier I'm out of there. And I barely play this game anymore, try again.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Couldn't be happier I'm out of there. And I barely play this game anymore, try again.
Good you got kicked. :) I've been here for 1 yr and I never got kicked, just listening to the officers.

yunie1

Good you got kicked. :) I've been here for 1 yr and I never got kicked, just listening to the officers.

Exactly.
lol, oh god. I'm done.  :normal-2:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Exactly.
You're looking cute today.   :normal-42:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Exactly.

Glad. :))

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i usually just go to the PK spots alone and try find people to learn stuff or PK with. i get ganked a lot and get trashtalked like Noob, weak, pinoy but i just deal with it since it's part of the game. Internet or real life there will always be J3r#s and we just need to not let them affect us. I rarely win any PK but i love the fun and the thrill of it. The World is harsh cause it's made up of people and Gaming Worlds are the same. Be Strong :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x