Epic Perfect World

Point Shop-where will this Lead?

DJBFF

Mittens is 11, he is 7 years apart from me, ofc he doesn't know.
he's 13 xD and im 13, gonna be 14 this year, anyways, my IQ is higher then normal xD i am in one of the highest classes of my school, best grades and the teachers are thinking of moving me to 1 class higher :I
Last Edit: Sept 19, 2013, 02:33 pm by Deni

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
GMs choose to become GMs, they don't do it for money. You're making it out like they've been forced to and they're being treated badly, which they're not.

DJBFF

GMs choose to become GMs, they don't do it for money. You're making it out like they've been forced to and they're being treated badly, which they're not.
ik, but, i was just saying, imo ppl have to get compensated for taking care of something that is mine, so, if i get donated to i'd share the money :x

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
he's 13 xD and im almost 13, gonna be 14 this year, anyways, my IQ is higher then normal xD i am in one of the highest classes of my school, best grades and the teachers are thinking of moving me to 1 class higher :I

No one cares

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
How does the point shop work?

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline 🌸

• -
How does the point shop work?

Basically, instead of donating for gold you donate for points, you can get certain things unavailable to buy with gold, for points. There's only one thing in the shop atm.

http://panel.epicpw.com/shop.php

DJBFF

No one cares
some people actually do.

When I said "I know more than you ever will" I was talking about game, not rl.  :normal-18:
lol, then, that seems fair, but, he actually knows more then you think.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
he's 13 xD and im almost 13, gonna be 14 this year, anyways, my IQ is higher then normal xD i am in one of the highest classes of my school, best grades and the teachers are thinking of moving me to 1 class higher :I

You're almost 13.. yet your turning 14 this year.. yes.. your IQ real high.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

DJBFF

You're almost 13.. yet your turning 14 this year.. yes.. your IQ real high.
oops, i don't reread wht i write :c im 13 almost 14 D: goddamnit, i feel so dumb q.q

fyi my IQ's 133, normal IQ is 100-110

Cheebee

-cough-

DJBFF

-cough-
D: wai did you have to zoom that in for them? q.q but, it's true D:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

I guess that makes you a expert on this game and what is happening behind closed doors, right?

DJBFF

I guess that makes you a expert on this game and what is happening behind closed doors, right?
no o-o IQ doesn't mean anything actually, it's just a number.

Offline 🌸

• -

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
Do you even know how much Aga has earned only by _Soochi and a korean guy that sings and forgot the name off lol.. but the korean guy owns a company and donated 5k ea week for 2 months straight.

IS IT PSY???
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.