no
13 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: Sept 29, 2013, 10:11 pm

Hi x2

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I'd like to see more 2x events, simply because it's beginning to look like I'm going to need somewhere in the neighborhood of half a million ec or more to see some decent stats on my sin's r8. But thats coming from a place of pure personal greed. However, discounting THAT portion of my reasoning, I agree with QueenTank, too many 2x events or simply switching on 2x for good, would inflate the economy to ridiculous proportions. Not to mention any new players that come in would find a sluggish and over burdened economy they could not take part in, which would then lead to them begging for higher drop rates simply to be lass behind the curve (forget about getting ahead) and the cycle would simply be continuous, and detrimental.

To summarize; things are fine as is. Stop complaining.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
EPW staff probably wont even think about it. They want you to work for things, They don't want to baby anyone and hand things out, Which 2x practically does. You should be grateful for the amount of 2x we get already  :-\  Since this is mainly a topic on 2x voting, I doubt they would think about it. The voting amount we get is already perfect. If you vote correctly a day you accumulate a lot of gold. As other said before it will probably only happen if something really bad happens to the voting system, And thats a very slim chance.
Last Edit: Sept 20, 2013, 04:17 am by ~Rin~

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I vote 3 times a day and that's 5.1 gold per day. More than enough to get whatever you need from the shop. It's not like there are game-breaking items in there that will suddenly give you a huge boost if you can buy them all in one go. We've been getting 2x drops every month since I've joined. That's more than enough.

Offline CaptainLuffy

• Don't Give up untill you try :)
EPW staff probably wont even think about it. They want you to work for things, They don't want to baby anyone and hand things out, Which 2x practically does. You should be grateful for the amount of 2x we get already  :-\  Since this is mainly a topic on 2x voting, I doubt they would think about it. The voting amount we get is already perfect. If you vote correctly a day you accumulate a lot of gold. As other said before it will probably only happen if something really bad happens to the voting system, And thats a very slim chance.
  :shocked: and who told u i am not thankful I am just asking and alot of ppl want it so much u don't wanted so be it anther ppl need it
A man was pulled over for driving too fast, even though he thought he was driving just fine.

Officer: You were speeding.
Man: No, I wasn't.
Officer: Yes, you were. I'm giving you a ticket.
Man: But I wasn't speeding.
Officer: Tell that to the judge! (The officer gives man the ticket.)
Man: Would I get another ticket if I called you a jerk?
Officer: Yes, you would.
Man: What if I just thought that you were?
Officer: I can't give you a ticket for what you think.
Man: Fine, I think you're a jerk!
ـــــــ
If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
If you teach a man to fish, he can always eat.

Offline CaptainLuffy

I vote 3 times a day and that's 5.1 gold per day. More than enough to get whatever you need from the shop. It's not like there are game-breaking items in there that will suddenly give you a huge boost if you can buy them all in one go. We've been getting 2x drops every month since I've joined. That's more than enough.
^^ Tell what do u can buy with 5.1Gold That can get u the demonic set ? thats can get what
just to know alot of ppl joined the server and those 5.1gold u say (Its More than enough to get whatever you need from the shop) that what u think and its not true
A man was pulled over for driving too fast, even though he thought he was driving just fine.

ـــــــ

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
If they do 2x on vote, the donators are going to be mad. Because People who paid money for gold, would like to receive double.

Plus the game would be so much easier and therefore people would stop donating. Turning this server into a PvP only server just like storm, being one of the reasons why they only have 200 players.

Offline CaptainLuffy

If they do 2x on vote, the donators are going to be mad. Because People who paid money for gold, would like to receive double.

Plus the game would be so much easier and therefore people would stop donating. Turning this server into a PvP only server just like storm, being one of the reasons why they only have 200 players.
The  donators  will get mad huh right And the un  donators  can have fun then all the fun to them only  ???

ـــــــ

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
^^ Tell what do u can buy with 5.1Gold That can get u the demonic set ? thats can get what
just to know alot of ppl joined the server and those 5.1gold u say (Its More than enough to get whatever you need from the shop) that what u think and its not true
You don't need to only buy those things with your own gold. You can by them off other people with EC, there's also a thing called "saving". You save for the gold you want. Everyone else did it and they survived ^^

Also, it would be very absurd to want to get a demonic set after 3 votes in one day ^^ Things are already easy enough for everyone.

Oh and, you can buy any of the following: 5 skills, demonic armor token, 1k WoBs, 250 teleacoustics, 25 ancient emblems, 17 runes, 3rd cultivation fairy, 17 elixers, 17 pure god stones or selling the gold for 125ec. These are the more useful things you can get with the gold you vote for; not including anything you might actually work for in game. I'd say that's more than enough ^^

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
  :shocked: and who told u i am not thankful I am just asking and alot of ppl want it so much u don't wanted so be it anther ppl need it
Mainly not directing that to you, Many people ask for 2x, but the thing is we get it enough as is, And most things are really simple to do here.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
I'd like to see more 2x events, simply because it's beginning to look like I'm going to need somewhere in the neighborhood of half a million ec or more to see some decent stats on my sin's r8. But thats coming from a place of pure personal greed. However, discounting THAT portion of my reasoning, I agree with QueenTank, too many 2x events or simply switching on 2x for good, would inflate the economy to ridiculous proportions. Not to mention any new players that come in would find a sluggish and over burdened economy they could not take part in, which would then lead to them begging for higher drop rates simply to be lass behind the curve (forget about getting ahead) and the cycle would simply be continuous, and detrimental.

To summarize; things are fine as is. Stop complaining.

Unless dire circumstances occur that require possible compensation, this will most likely never happen, not even as a special event. 2x drops and exp is more than enough of a bonus, when it is switched on.
Tbh, I see 2x drops as more profitable than 2x gold. I'd rather farm ws belts and a stack of EC than try to sell boutique items, of which the market would go down for if everyone received 2x gold. 

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
2x drop would be nice, we haven't had one in a while.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable

there was a 2x drop 2-3weeks ago.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Fren we had a 2x drop with the patch that came out on the 4th.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Fren we had a 2x drop with the patch that came out on the 4th.
I did not know that. Because I wasn't playing.

Ok then, I want 2x drop for my IP only. :/

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
i just wonder when will x3 or x2 will be