Epic Perfect World

You've seen me dancing... Geuss what...

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

Am I the only one who gets angry when he sees people wearing pants like the girl in this pic. It looks like they need to be removed surgically they're so tight! It just get under my skin knowing that pants that tight cost more than clothes that actually fit comfortably! And don't even get me started on GUYS that wear skinny jeans, but still feel the need to let the top SAG! It looks like they mugged a SEVEN YEAR OLD for their pants!!!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

DJBFF

Am I the only one who gets angry when he sees people wearing pants like the girl in this pic. It looks like they need to be removed surgically they're so tight! It just get under my skin knowing that pants that tight cost more than clothes that actually fit comfortably! And don't even get me started on GUYS that wear skinny jeans, but still feel the need to let the top SAG! It looks like they mugged a SEVEN YEAR OLD for their pants!!!
i HATE wearing tight pants, the pants im wearing LOOK tight, but, they're SO not, they keep falling off of my ass :c i gotta pull it back up every few minutes. For me, give me loose pants <3 idgaf if it looks good or not, if it's comfortable it's perfect!

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
i HATE wearing tight pants, the pants im wearing LOOK tight, but, they're SO not, they keep falling off of my ass :c i gotta pull it back up every few minutes. For me, give me loose pants <3 idgaf if it looks good or not, if it's comfortable it's perfect!

:normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42: Carpenter's jeans and heavy duty t-shirts are all I really own! Comfort FTW!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
~#Haters
~#Swaggs
~#GoodFarid
I did it well?

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥

LMAO

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
I'm very innocent ALL, give me attention.
Swane VIP
Very Innocent Person