• Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
sounds almost the same LOL
Only if you pronounce it wrong.

DJBFF

Only if you pronounce it wrong.
i speak Elanorr french and Eleanor english LOL

Alucardsupul

I've had to physically discipline my 10yr old son 4 times in his life. I dont abuse him. You should learn the difference. My son is one of the best behaved students in his class, is in the gifted students program, and has one of the highest grade averages in his class (yeah he's so abused and has such anger and hatred for his parents)

My son does not despise me, and my daughter wont either. That being said, perhaps someone should have shown you the difference between the two as a child that way you wouldnt make accusations like this without informed opinions.

It's very sad you're so obtuse. You really aught to check your mouth for feet before you speak.

That's right. It's better to get "beaten" by your parent than by someone else, for being an azzhole xD

DJBFF

That's right. It's better to get "beaten" by your parent than by someone else, for being an azzhole xD
mhm, well, im sure it isn't really that bad of a beating ^^

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

I'd hardly call getting spanked 5 times on the butt, for scaring his mother and I half to death by running off behind a building to play in a sand pile with 2 of his friends where we couldn't see him, or for throwing a tantrum over not being allowed to buy a 5 pound bag of M&M's in the supermarket, being beaten. It's enough to make them understand that their behavior has consequences, and will in no way "emotionally scar" them for life. Sadly a lot of people in this community were never taught that lesson, as their behavior clearly demonstrates.

The result of NOT disciplining your children can be clearly seen. Simply watch any of the Harry Potter movies. Children that don't learn what it means to have consequences for their actions wind up like Dudley. And we all know how much we all wanted to punch THAT ***er in the face...   

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

DJBFF

I'd hardly call getting spanked 5 times on the butt, for scaring his mother and I half to death by running off behind a building to play in a sand pile with 2 of his friends where we couldn't see him, or for throwing a tantrum over not being allowed to buy a 5 pound bag of M&M's in the supermarket, being beaten. It's enough to make them understand that their behavior has consequences, and will in no way "emotionally scar" them for life. Sadly a lot of people in this community were never taught that lesson, as their behavior clearly demonstrates.

The result of NOT disciplining your children can be clearly seen. Simply watch any of the Harry Potter movies. Children that don't learn what it means to have consequences for their actions wind up like Dudley. And we all know how much we all wanted to punch THAT ***er in the face...
ugh... that blonde douchebag? UGH, SRSLY, HATE HIM, i'd kick him in his nuts as hard as i can if i could :< anyways, some ppl here are so fcking immature :< i hope your son and daughter won't end up like them.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
ugh... that blonde douchebag? UGH, SRSLY, HATE HIM, i'd kick him in his nuts as hard as i can if i could :< anyways, some ppl here are so fcking immature :< i hope your son and daughter won't end up like them.

They better not. Dad don't play like that!

DJBFF

They better not. Dad don't play like that!
if they do tell them i'll steal a plane, fly myself over there and spank them as hard as i can LOL

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
if they do tell them i'll steal a plane, fly myself over there and spank them as hard as i can LOL

I dont think my son would object to that personally. But I think youre both a little too young to be talking about spankings...

DJBFF

I dont think my son would object to that personally. But I think youre both a little too young to be talking about spankings...
LOL, why wouldn't he? and, spankings -> slap them in the face xD

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
LOL, why wouldn't he? and, spankings -> slap them in the face xD

Cus my boy a pimp!

This kid looks so abused doesn't he?

DJBFF

Cus my boy a pimp!

lmao, i think hes cute

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Cus my boy a pimp!