• $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Before I go,

don't be surprised when your new daughter grows to despise you for physically abusing her as a way of discipline. :)

I've had to physically discipline my 10yr old son 4 times in his life. I dont abuse him. You should learn the difference. My son is one of the best behaved students in his class, is in the gifted students program, and has one of the highest grade averages in his class (yeah he's so abused and has such anger and hatred for his parents)

My son does not despise me, and my daughter wont either. That being said, perhaps someone should have shown you the difference between the two as a child that way you wouldnt make accusations like this without informed opinions.

It's very sad you're so obtuse. You really aught to check your mouth for feet before you speak.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Sombrero

Congrats, epicseeker.
Last Edit: Sept 18, 2013, 08:47 pm by elllieee

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Congratulations to your new member of your family. I wish you the best and, Idk why people saying disciplining your children is bad, at least that child will grow up with parents to be there. Did you stop and think about that for one moment, before assuming things?

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Funny how quickly this thread turned.
How he raises his kids it's nobody else's business anyway.

Congrats on your little girl.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Not starting drama, making a valid comment/statement called the truth.
You should try it sometime.  :police:
as much as i would love to say. ..
I'm surprised there's one man in this world that likes you. Stop being such a *****, especially where you aren't needed. If anything don't even log back onto forums. Maybe. .just maybe you'll find a friend or two. And are you against it because that's how you were raised? Apparently the job wasn't done right, explains the way you are.
Last Edit: Sept 18, 2013, 08:46 pm by Night♀

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
Grats on your baby btw.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Are you guys seriously starting shit on a forum post about someone having a child, one of the things some people look forward to for their entire lives? Welp.

Some people punish their children in different ways, doesn't mean you have to start shit on a happy forum post.

Grats, Epicseeker. Wish you and you fiancee the best of luck with both of your children. :3 Hope everything goes well. I'm sure both of your children will be wonderful, and love you guys forever. <3

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
A 30 years old man spanking a little kid who has no clue how the world works just because they did something wrong is immoral in my opinion. Try to not traumatize that kid too much.  ;)

And you feel proud? Doesn't matter if it was 4 times or not, that kid will remember that for the rest of his life. And like Fab said in another thread, what do you wanna accomplish by spanking him?

I'm 38 actually, and I firmly believe that a firm hand is NEEDED in raising a child. You explain once, if they brake the SAME rule twice, you spank them. That way they associate breaking rules with being firmly disciplined.

My mother beat, stabbed, and burned me, broke my bones, put cigarettes out on my skin, and when I was 8 forced me to watch while she killed my dog in front of me. THIS IS ABUSE. NOT spanking your child 4-5 swats on the ass to reinforce the idea that there are consequences to their actions. There is nothing wrong with spanking your child, there IS however something VERY wrong with driving an 8" carving knife through the forearm of a 7yr old child. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
I don't think most of you can truly question his beliefs until you've had a child.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
You know what this thread needs?

More mods.

Mikau for moderator!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Would u guys keep off the insults and stay on the topic please?dont comment if its unnecessary stuff.

~Gratz epic

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
I've edited/deleted the flaming PLEASE try and keep this flame free. This is a topic that should be rejoiced not become a debate of discipline issues...

and btw...Gratz Epic on your upcoming baby girl!!!!
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
OMG so adorable!!! Future EPW player heheh

GRATZ epic!