Epic Perfect World

AEU "Revamp"

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Are you really that obtuse and myopic? More than half of what you listed, has no benefit for people who have reached lvl 150. Though the first thing you listed was EXACTLY what this thread was created for. It wasnt created asking for a NEW instance. They just wanted to make an EXISTING instance more appealing for people who ENJOY PVE! Jeez man, you proved my entire argument with that SINGLE list item!

But lets break down the REST of your halfassed defense of your standpoint.

Sirry; Piss poor drop rate. Open map area <ripe with Kill Stealing thereby eliminating the point of being there in the first place> XP, again a non issue at lvl 150. So again not really true endgame content.

PV; At lvl 150 = pointless. Unless youre a sin, youre wasting all of that time, not to mention burning teles looking for a reset, in an instance for what, 6ec? Brilliant cost/return analyses mister Greenspan. Did you by chance work for Fannie-Mae back in 2008?

TM; Even if you DID find a pro squad (and by your logic it's PVE, and thereby not worth considering) Thats still only (AT MOST) 48 instance runs, and then youre done with that for good. So, finite amount of time spent in instances, that at lvl 150 can not by any stretch of the imagination be considered endgame content. Way to captivate and maintain your target audience's attention (in case you missed it that was sarcasm)

BH; minus GV and MAYBE Warsong these can be solo'd. Which totally eliminates one of the primary points of the OP's argument which was to foster teamwork, and help people learn what their role in a squad is supposed to be. (which will only hurt mass PK in the long run, because people will not know what theyre supposed to do in a squad.) So again, phenomenal grasp of logic sir, bravo. And as far as your argument about it being for ec/ST, even if you have multiple alts youre still coming out with minimal return on significant time invested. So I direct your attention the question regarding Fannie-Mae.

TT; Again this instance can be solo'd after finding help to open. But the return on EC is significant, so argument valid. Grats (thats 1 thus far)

Automated events; Not everyone is able to take part in said events simply based on time zones. Much like not everyone is able to TW/NW based on scheduling conflicts. Argument invalid at face value.

Nirvana; At what point do YOU see someone already at lvl 150, with lvl 150 gear (dragon OR r8) finding ANYTHING worthwhile (be it rewards, challenge, or entertainment value) in Nirvana? Again, not an endgame instance, so again, argument invalid on face value.

FC; BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Most of that instance (while time consuming) can still be solo'd by most classes at lvl 135 or so. Again invalid at face value.

SO lets review... ONE of your suggestions, has a worthwhile return on investment of time/resources, out of your ENTIRE list of brilliant ideas of endgame PVE content.

And you still bitch about too much PvE? Bye now.
You lost me a myopic, but its a large message so...
This.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
This.

Funny how logic shuts up the keyboard warriors aint it?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
Are you really that obtuse and myopic? More than half of what you listed, has no benefit for people who have reached lvl 150. Though the first thing you listed was EXACTLY what this thread was created for. It wasnt created asking for a NEW instance. They just wanted to make an EXISTING instance more appealing for people who ENJOY PVE! Jeez man, you proved my entire argument with that SINGLE list item!

But lets break down the REST of your halfassed defense of your standpoint.

Sirry; Piss poor drop rate. Open map area <ripe with Kill Stealing thereby eliminating the point of being there in the first place> XP, again a non issue at lvl 150. So again not really true endgame content.

PV; At lvl 150 = pointless. Unless youre a sin, youre wasting all of that time, not to mention burning teles looking for a reset, in an instance for what, 6ec? Brilliant cost/return analyses mister Greenspan. Did you by chance work for Fannie-Mae back in 2008?

TM; Even if you DID find a pro squad (and by your logic it's PVE, and thereby not worth considering) Thats still only (AT MOST) 48 instance runs, and then youre done with that for good. So, finite amount of time spent in instances, that at lvl 150 can not by any stretch of the imagination be considered endgame content. Way to captivate and maintain your target audience's attention (in case you missed it that was sarcasm)

BH; minus GV and MAYBE Warsong these can be solo'd. Which totally eliminates one of the primary points of the OP's argument which was to foster teamwork, and help people learn what their role in a squad is supposed to be. (which will only hurt mass PK in the long run, because people will not know what theyre supposed to do in a squad.) So again, phenomenal grasp of logic sir, bravo. And as far as your argument about it being for ec/ST, even if you have multiple alts youre still coming out with minimal return on significant time invested. So I direct your attention the question regarding Fannie-Mae.

TT; Again this instance can be solo'd after finding help to open. But the return on EC is significant, so argument valid. Grats (thats 1 thus far)

Automated events; Not everyone is able to take part in said events simply based on time zones. Much like not everyone is able to TW/NW based on scheduling conflicts. Argument invalid at face value.

Nirvana; At what point do YOU see someone already at lvl 150, with lvl 150 gear (dragon OR r8) finding ANYTHING worthwhile (be it rewards, challenge, or entertainment value) in Nirvana? Again, not an endgame instance, so again, argument invalid on face value.

FC; BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Most of that instance (while time consuming) can still be solo'd by most classes at lvl 135 or so. Again invalid at face value.

SO lets review... ONE of your suggestions, has a worthwhile return on investment of time/resources, out of your ENTIRE list of brilliant ideas of endgame PVE content.

And you still bitch about too much PvE? Bye now.

Brilliant!!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
WOW epic nicely said...

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
This.

It's a term that defines near-sightedness, but in this context, it's narrow-minded.

and...

Epic's epic wall of text

ALL OF THIS.  I know I don't bother with Sirry, PV (after even 140) unless it's 2x, and Lunar BH (yeah, yeah, easy, but I just don't like the instance).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)