Epic Perfect World

Server disconnections/lag

Offline Angel

• CoffeeFANCLUBB <3
  • 私は天使です - Watashi wa tenshi desu~!
and that one just then, was like 5 minutes long..

Offline melanie

• Beginner
hmm ok good to know please let us know when you have found the problem and the moron destroying it, other servers suck compared to this 1 

Offline Angel

• CoffeeFANCLUBB <3
hmm ok good to know please let us know when you have found the problem and the moron destroying it, other servers suck compared to this 1

alot of people are saying that its blue dragon network, since their server seems to be fine, but this may be because it isnt 1.4.4

Offline Munin

Its all good we know r admins r the best and what its we will all get though it even this is better then being on another server
Yes +1000, we all wait and stay to Epic the best server from all with best Admin and GM's.

+1001   the best server and  i will wait till u  fixed the prob :)

btw ---installing some different gates helped other servers a lot :D

DeVon Sin 150  -  Eroja Psy 150  -  Balder BM 150
FluFFy WB 150  -  Drave EP 150  -  Munin MG 150
Baldur  Seeker  150     -     Caster1  Mystic  150

Offline Mable

should form a mechanic or engineering squard to fix this server for now and in the future xD  :P

Offline Angel

• CoffeeFANCLUBB <3
why has this been going on for so long eehhhhhh???

Offline Mable

why has this been going on for so long eehhhhhh???
i also wanna play EPW =(

Offline katha

The truth behind DDos : It is realy the BD Network admin... I checked their both servers and they work fine.... and also nimda is know for DDosing Europe PW and Elite Kingdom PW ...  Blue dragon has 2 servers 1 classic and one 1.4.4 ...

Offline Mable

The truth behind DDos : It is realy the BD Network admin... I checked their both servers and they work fine.... and also nimda is know for DDosing Europe PW and Elite Kingdom PW ...  Blue dragon has 2 servers 1 classic and one 1.4.4 ...
why do they even want to do this?? they got not enough players on their server?? dam them  >:(
i think the issues are still...... *studmuffin has disconnected from the server*

Offline Natsu

Im all  fired up ! >:( >:( >:(

Offline Serph

Hello guys,
I come from another server just to letting you know that Blue Dragon tried to take down PW Vendetta last year with DDoS attacks as well.
And now all the servers in the top positions are down except Blue Dragon....
If this isn't a proof....

Offline DeadAngel

Well now it's that just peachy

Offline katha

why do they even want to do this?? they got not enough players on their server?? dam them  >:(

their servers are dieing... she has modified the online players to show huge numbers...but if you go and check  u wont see more than 100 on both ...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Unfortunately I cannot do much as I am in work, but I will try my best when I am back.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.