Epic Perfect World

WTB ini <3

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
Erm...i really need to change my sin ini soo...
Preferences :
-Look a litle devil
-Pure Red/Aqua eyes color ---- check this site for colors  http://bbs.178.com/thread-650288-1-1.html
blah w/e just post some ini's that u think are cool ;s
 Post em til date 17/09/2013 <.<
 work ur lazy asses for meh n make me a goood ini <3

Reward 300ec.....
Post em here.
Oh btw male sin o_o

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
here ya go mister ichi
idk if you wanted a more realistic (well, as realistic as a half-human-half-fish type being can get) or more anime looking .ini
if you like it I'll pm u the file info

or let me know what changes you'd like to see, and I'll give it another shot  :tiger-3:

Alucardsupul

I don't need your 300ec  :normal-2: but I'm still gonna try and make you a nice sin ini. I love doing that

Editing: ok, here he is, looks pretty sexy on the profile pic too >:D I made hair red only because I love that color, you can change it anytime, since it's urs from now

if it's the wrong ini there is nothing to worry about, just let me know and I will change it:3

oh I've decided not to share ini file, since you were going to pay for that, if you like it, I will pm you. I won't say that you'll be the only one who looks like him xD but I'm pretty sure no one will look exactly like this

Last Edit: Sept 17, 2013, 09:48 am by ✝Sybil✝

Offline Btchpls

here ya go mister ichi
idk if you wanted a more realistic (well, as realistic as a half-human-half-fish type being can get) or more anime looking .ini
if you like it I'll pm u the file info

or let me know what changes you'd like to see, and I'll give it another shot  :tiger-3:
dis ^ looks pretty nice
n waiting for more to post some * if will post * :3
n if u want do more idm ;x

Offline Btchpls

I don't need your 300ec  :normal-2: but I'm still gonna try and make you a nice sin ini. I love doing that

Editing: ok, here he is, looks pretty sexy on the profile pic too >:D I made hair red only because I love that color, you can change it anytime, since it's urs from now

if it's the wrong ini there is nothing to worry about, just let me know and I will change it:3

oh I've decided not to share ini file, since you were going to pay for that, if you like it, I will pm you. I won't say that you'll be the only one who looks like him xD but I'm pretty sure no one will look exactly like this

u surely need my EC  :normal-1: bout ini...erm...its way to simple...honnestly dunno how to explain  :normal-18: u can try make more if u really like making ini's :p

Alucardsupul

u surely need my EC  :normal-1: bout ini...erm...its way to simple...honnestly dunno how to explain  :normal-18: u can try make more if u really like making ini's :p

nah if I needed, I'd make an unique ini :normal-8: about second I'm not sure atm (too lazy) but there is enough time, so I will think about it ;D

Offline Btchpls

nah if I needed, I'd make an unique ini :normal-8: about second I'm not sure atm (too lazy) but there is enough time, so I will think about it ;D
well go make a uniQue ini when u're not lazy  :normal-4: <3

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
a red version with other very slight changes.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
a red version with other very slight changes.

I have this image of this one doing a tuck back, wearing hot pants and a tube top, waving down cars, asking desperate men if they're looking for a date...

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
I have this image of this one doing a tuck back, wearing hot pants and a tube top, waving down cars, asking desperate men if they're looking for a date...

I understand why you like it, but...don't you think those sort of fantasies are kind of a private matter?  :tiger-50:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I understand why you like it, but...don't you think those sort of fantasies are kind of a private matter?  :tiger-50:

Of course not! I want the mental pictures to assault EVERYONE'S senses!!!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
Of course not! I want the mental pictures to assault EVERYONE'S senses!!!

Excellent plan!  >:D