Epic Perfect World

I had to share this... Bless..

Urm, I don't see how/why I was/would be provoking the subject? I was complimenting the video.. I had little respect for you anyway, and now I know you're a hypocrite it's vanished. Good day, fake sir.
Okay, now please stay on topic, i was just making sure we have a no flame thread for once  :P
substance..

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Okay, now please stay on topic, i was just making sure we have a no flame thread for once  :P

I didnt flame you at all. All I said was you feed off the negative emotions you inspire in others.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!
I didnt flame you at all. All I said was you feed off the negative emotions you inspire in others.

If you look up u see i am not saying it direct to u.
substance..

Offline Chire

honestly, it made me cry QQ
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

pikachuchu

Aw. I hate sad movies/videos. Most of the kids are so young. Makes me miss the relationship I used to have with my daddy. [No, he's not dead. xD] Thanks Farid for sharing this. Made me sad, but a good kind of sad.. does that make sense? xD

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Thank god I won't be in "Murica" for too much longer.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

vlntbty

Kinda true. *backs away slowly*  :tiger-37:

Kinda true. *backs away slowly*  :tiger-37:

It aint true, but u can have your opinion.
~#Blessed.
substance..
Aw. I hate sad movies/videos. Most of the kids are so young. Makes me miss the relationship I used to have with my daddy. [No, he's not dead. xD] Thanks Farid for sharing this. Made me sad, but a good kind of sad.. does that make sense? xD

No it doesn't make any sense to me, sorry hun  :-[ :-[
substance..

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150
honestly, it made me cry QQ
Hahah, ofcourse you're a girl, so ofcourse you cry about that.
substance..