Epic Perfect World

Hang☆Over vs Xpendables

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
this new members of xpendables my god go lern how to pk then start talking in the video u saw perfect how more than 8 difrent members of xpend were hitting all randoms targets so plz shut up

I can AA effectively... That is all I care about. I can deal damage too, sorry but who are you?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Xpendable have better players than HO (never been in any of those 2 factions and never will be). Xpendable are also the nicer faction, thx to their only nice member- Cynix.

I'm basically 40

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I can AA effectively... That is all I care about. I can deal damage too, sorry but who are you?
AA? All you do is run around hitting nobody, Xpend took you to be a meatshield, very sad. Like the way you pk. Merry Christmas and happy gaming.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline LumpyNutz

• Network Security Engineer
  • Characters: LumpyNutz
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Thank you for pointing out that HO are trash, anyway just email that to me, I'll put it in the waste bin and get back to you at some point. Anyway, I used to talk trash under HO as that's what they taught me to do. If we lose PK > TT (I was actually told this by Kermo)....

congratulations u reached the clown lvl of the year , now go learn how to play
food for thought u do the dishes

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yes, I'm very artificial and attention seeker unlike "littlelupe".

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Yoonah, I find Joker`s avatar prettier than yours:) Xpendable have better players than HO (never been in any of those 2 factions and never will be). Xpendable are also the nicer faction, thx to their only nice member- Cynix.

You're buns. Bye.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: