Epic Perfect World

How are Dual Faction Names being Handled

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
So far i have 1 report only of 1 Faction.
We asked the Leader of the NOT reported Faction to disband it.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
I dunno, but there's a second OutLaws and I had to play the guessing game as to which one was the correct one (I won).  But this is as confusing as all the name changes going on.
There were a faction before OutLaws named Outlaws.It was a romanian faction wich was active 1 year and 1 month ago.Those who made the new faction OutLaws will complain now because of that when Outlaws was the first faction.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
There were a faction before OutLaws named Outlaws.It was a romanian faction wich was active 1 year and 1 month ago.Those who made the new faction OutLaws will complain now because of that when Outlaws was the first faction.

actually it was the other way around...
apparently the new faction reported the old one lol
from what i talked with the old Outlaws faction leader, they do not play so much, they simply log for BH's and spend some time together.
the problem is more about recruiting.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Old Outlaws was a Romanian faction.Now we don't use it anymore and we don't recruit.Idk if there is the 3rd OutLaws but ijs Outlaws (little L ) was the first faction with this name

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

This is what I saw.  The "new" OutLaws did say that there was another one that formed after this one, just with a lowercase L.  I dunno.  Either way, it's still a sticky situation, because if both factions are legit (and by the sounds of the other one, it's just a faction of friends who do bh together and that's it--still legit), you'd be pissing off one or the other by disbanding. 

And there is the fact that you can't disband a level 3 unless you pass lead to an alt and delete said alt.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)