Epic Perfect World

HI see this <--<

Offline CaptainLuffy

• Don't Give up untill you try :)
Lets say about the Maps And the teleporter
alot of newbies had this teleport problem and i wanted to say why can't we Put in every city icon that can everyone can teleport where ever he want
i mean in every city Icon that we can click on it and teleport
let's say i am in middle in no where
and its so so far to go to the city ,if we had that icon in the city by clicking on it and there we r in the city
its useful and easy  :)) :)) :)) :normal-42: :normal-42:
A man was pulled over for driving too fast, even though he thought he was driving just fine.

Officer: You were speeding.
Man: No, I wasn't.
Officer: Yes, you were. I'm giving you a ticket.
Man: But I wasn't speeding.
Officer: Tell that to the judge! (The officer gives man the ticket.)
Man: Would I get another ticket if I called you a jerk?
Officer: Yes, you would.
Man: What if I just thought that you were?
Officer: I can't give you a ticket for what you think.
Man: Fine, I think you're a jerk!
ـــــــ
If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
If you teach a man to fish, he can always eat.

Offline SalvajeMC

I dont see the point in that. Why not go to the gods giving and buy teleport stones. You can use them to teleport yourself anywhere you want in the map.
Last Edit: Sept 11, 2013, 01:52 pm by SalvajeMC
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
alot of newbies had this teleport problem and i wanted to say why can't we Put in every city icon that can everyone can teleport where ever he want
and its so so far to go to the city ,if we had that icon in the city by clicking on it and there we r in the city

What.. I can't even.. WTF?!
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
...There are cheap teleport stones in the God's Giving NPC that you can purchase to take you to any city/town/village you want on the main map.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks

I'm not entirely sure but I believe this person is just asking for the Geographical Map & Tele Stones, which we already have. You receive the map when you create a character, to open all waypoints on the map, then

...There are cheap teleport stones in the God's Giving NPC that you can purchase to take you to any city/town/village you want on the main map.

On private servers, you don't need to fly between towns or use the Teleporter NPCs.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Cheebee

.... erm use teleport stone?

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Not sure if you're trolling or you're really this stupid...
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

vlntbty

Um....there are Teleport Stones in the God's Giving NPC.  Help yourself to them. That NPC is not hard to find.

Please read starting guides when starting a new server.  :rolleyes:

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Gonna close this, since the question has been sufficiently answered and if this wasn't their intended suggestion, then overall, we don't need a new teleport method anyway.

Just to recap:
1) You get given a Geographic Map to open when you start the game.
2) You can buy Teleport Stone from the God's Giving NPC which allows you to teleport to any waypoint on the entire main map from any location by right-clicking it.

Another handy teleport item is the Teleport Bell (also from God's Giving NPC) which allows you to tele from one waypoint to another, that may not be directly connected, using the Teleporter NPC. (Thanks Caffeine for pointing this out to me)

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀