Epic Perfect World

PK Hours.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Would it be too hard to code it where we could get pk hours with people with anything under full blood red? I'm tired of searching for the rare white name, nearly everyone has at least a few hours, or at least goes pink by the time they die. This idea isnt game-breaking at all, it just helps those who enjoy redname without altfarming.
It could be set where you get 1 hour for killing people with 20- hours maybe?
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
Would it be too hard to code it where we could get pk hours with people with anything under full blood red? I'm tired of searching for the rare white name, nearly everyone has at least a few hours, or at least goes pink by the time they die. This idea isnt game-breaking at all, it just helps those who enjoy redname without altfarming.

So your point is that you just wanna get full red too? Its easy, jus enjoy pk and you get that red name. Mine got 48 hours.

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
i just pk whoever and eventually end up with red name.

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
i just pk whoever and eventually end up with red name.

Exactly!

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I always get a dark pink name from rpk. D:

Cheebee

my cleric got red name no idea how but she did just keep pking whoever u see outside sz eventually You'll have red name.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
my cleric got red name no idea how but she did just keep pking whoever u see outside sz eventually You'll have red name.
alt killer  :normal-2:

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
go get redname, i signet you on top of guard(:
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
To those of you who are not exactly understanding me. I'm not saying getting redname is impossible the legit way right now, im just saying the vast majority of real players aren't whitename, also, its not exactly easy to heirobug the whitenames before they go pink. It couldn't hurt to at least make pink names give hours.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
If this is possible, I'll +1 it.

Cheebee

alt killer  :normal-2:

no no that was during mass pk or something was only 2 hours.

Cheebee

To those of you who are not exactly understanding me. I'm not saying getting redname is impossible the legit way right now, im just saying the vast majority of real players aren't whitename, also, its not exactly easy to heirobug the whitenames before they go pink. It couldn't hurt to at least make pink names give hours.

gettin red name isnt even that important, its about gettin the kill. its not like many people Have to kill alts for red name u just gotta kill people quicker.

Offline Consist

• Old Player

Just RPK...

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?
:)))))))))))))))))))))))