Epic Perfect World

better pheonix valley

Offline katha

Heyz , today while i was lvling my seeker in pheonix valley i saw that mobs were combined [ ranged with freezing and close range]. So  i ask you , can you please make 1 pheonix valley close range and one with ranged mobs ? It will be easier for most of us to level up there...  :)

Offline Delirium

Don't you think as a seeker you already have it very easy in there? -.-

Now everyone wants something for the casters right? http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=856.0 ;D

/hijacked

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Tsirin

PV as a seeker is hardly difficult at all. Back when i was leveling my seeker in pv, i just charged through the entire dungeon, luring all of the melee mobs, then popped blade affinity + vortex. Having a sin to bp is a must. Also note that the ranged mobs have a significantly reduced aggro range so you should be able to run by without catching them
FateZero: Assassin 146
Tsirin: Assassin 150
FateOne: Seeker 150
Tzirin: Archer 136

Offline katha

PV as a seeker is hardly difficult at all. Back when i was leveling my seeker in pv, i just charged through the entire dungeon, luring all of the melee mobs, then popped blade affinity + vortex. Having a sin to bp is a must. Also note that the ranged mobs have a significantly reduced aggro range so you should be able to run by without catching them

I also asked my faction mates for barb +sin+ cleric buffs .. so i cam be sure that i wont die cuz of ranged mobs.... Why evryone thinks that life for seeker is easy cuz they got vortex... IF they think cuz of that , well , wizzies have to the 1 spark fire skill.. there is no diffrence ...

Offline Delirium

I also asked my faction mates for barb +sin+ cleric buffs .. so i cam be sure that i wont die cuz of ranged mobs.... Why evryone thinks that life for seeker is easy cuz they got vortex... IF they think cuz of that , well , wizzies have to the 1 spark fire skill.. there is no diffrence ...

Nope, not much diference at all, just wiz have lower defence, HP, don't get the use of bloodpaint and don't have a +30 def level buff. Think before you speak.
Also get a genie with Expel/ToP/AD, that should help.

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
Locking this post due to it being pointless. Seriously, people have grown to complain for everything. If you want to further discuss this topic, use the thread posted before. (http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=856.0) We won't start making changes to the game for every little thing someone doesn't like.

Thank you.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-