Epic Perfect World

Gif Thread

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
I feel this on a soul deep level.

Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde
When a boy keeps talking to you on Skype asking to watch movies, phone call, and sending photos, but he got an e-date and says they ain't e-dating, but she's on forums with his name all over her profile and in game with his name all over her gear and you're like:

Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 05:38 am by 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝒆
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
When a boy keeps talking to you on Skype asking to watch movies, phone call, and sending photos, but he got an e-date and says they ain't e-dating, but she's on forums with his name all over her profile and in game with his name all over her gear and you're like:

salty over an indian
salty over an indian
Actually not, just kind of amused and in the mood to call someone's shit out lately.

Can't stand boys who sit there and tell you they aren't with someone when you can clearly see that they are.

art hoarde

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

internet is a wonderful place.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
and thier reaction to loss is

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll
and thier reaction to loss is

better reaction... because no matter how bad you beat them they will keep trying

then get the popcorn...

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing