Epic Perfect World

WTT Dagger Skin please!!

Could I ask some one to take my male cerimonial daggers for the dark barrier thorns or bamboo brushes please!

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
Trade with my lunar dagg.

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Bamboo brushes are free! Don't trade expensive reskins for them! Go to the Weapon fashion NPC and get them they cost not much at all!
How are the bamboo brushes free? I would love to know how to get them and where please

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The bamboo brushes are at the weapon reskin npcs (theres one in south arch near the cosmetic master). They cost like 100-200k coins. Very cheap.
Well dang lol I wish I hadn't wasted my 30 golf then but lesson learned haha but anyways I have another question how much are the tsunami bottles? I know my questions are getting annoying but I ask because I have never gotten a bad response in the year I have been at this server and would like to keep making it interesting for me :D

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
You can get those at the event forge with a weapon reskin token that you make with supply tokens at the north forges.
Are those tsunami bottle a long process to earn all the supply tokens and stuff

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
I believe it costs 550 supply tokens in total (300 supply tokens and 5 Seals of War). It will take you some time if you don't attend nation wars and you wish to farm it yourself. Alternatively, you could buy a portion or all of it off people (however I don't know the prices for the bottles if you buy them off someone).

Offline Serrasalmus

Tsunami bottle are 700k-1k i think bought my longwood bow reskin for 1k ECs

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Tsunami bottle are 700k-1k i think bought my longwood bow reskin for 1k ECs
800-1.3kec -.-

Crystali-150SIN