Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should the size of each faction be reduced down to 100 people?

Yes, do change.
11 (13.6%)
No, do not change.
67 (82.7%)
I am not sure.
3 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Voting closed: Sept 12, 2013, 05:59 pm

Solwing all EPW problems (almost all:)) (before voting, read the description).

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
PvE Player's suggestion, useless thread.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Have you been noticing people becoming more and more unhappy here?

:monkey-1:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
I vote no. The fact of the matter is that this server has it's ups and downs, but it functions, and players will always complain no matter what is altered and what is left the same. I'm no psychologist, but I think that's because we all have differing opinions, and with such a vast player-base, it is less likely that we'll see majority votes on such topics.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
If this happens, people will start qqing about asian alliance again.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
If this happens, people will start qqing about asian alliance again.

I don't think there is much of an Asian alliance anymore to my knowledge. Instead, it's basically just the Pinoy alliance now (alamat, aeons, mastermind, last stand, etc). Haven't seen Axe Group in ages (did they die out?) and S.Korea dislikes the pinoys (only joins up if the PK is really massive).

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
LESS PEOPLE IN SMALL GUILD, NO PROBLEM, GANK WORM,HO,EXPEN AND OTHER BIG GUILD WHILE THEY ALONE. ITS FUN TO MOVE AROUND ALL PW MAP GANKING WITH SMALL AMOUNT OF PEOPLE.

TRUST ME. ITS FUN. THEY CANT KEEP UP WITH U IF U MOVING A LOT.

guerrilla warfare  :pig-50:

HAHAHAHAHAH BEST ANSWER.

Haven't seen Axe Group in ages (did they die out?) and S.Korea dislikes the pinoys (only joins up if the PK is really massive).

axegroup is gone. last i saw, most of them were in exotic, but a few days ago i saw someone on world chat saying something like "exotic recruit..blahblah.. remake guild" so i guess theyre revamping their guild? maybe the chinese quit.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Mx11y

• Old Player
I have a solution! Quit making nerf threads every time you get killed.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Cleaned.Guys would you please respect? people are allowed to put their views in the same way you are.

Offline Nana 2.0

Nice players are those that are not selfish, that have fun and not take it from others. What big factions and their alliances have done, they have killed pk for small factions. What people have to understand, you do not fight such people, you let them get bored and leave.
if some brave GM ever decided to implement such radical change like 100 people factions, you would have to make new factions, not kick people from old ones. This plus removing allied system would cause a radical change of play style of whole server. You could come with 15-20 people but that would be it. Without allied system bigger groups pk would be more difficult. There would be more factions that could go for pk and have a chance to compete.
This is just one idea, think of something that will help to bring more competition into faction vs faction fights and i am for it! I wanna change way of thinking of people, teach them that the only fight worth winning is a fair fight:)
If you want something, you need to work for it. Not try to take away that something you want from others.
You have not only proven to be most selfish in this thread, but also that you're childish and want everything served on silver plate. Also, life, like this server, isn't fair. Learn to become better at something and beat people despite your disadvantage.

That's all assuming this would make much of a difference.

Not to mention you want to play perfect world as if it's Second Life or something. "Fun" and "Nice" players, banging bull excrement carebear players.

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
Have you been noticing people becoming more and more unhappy here? Posts about nerfing this, nerfing that, creating a new server, resetting the Tw map, pk becoming almost dead and much more?
In my opinion, it all happens due to lack of balance on this server.
My ultimate and only solution would be reducing size of each faction by half.
Currently there are very few big faction, some small ones and many tiny ones. It is impossible for most people to be happy if things go like this. Most active, strongest players forming one big faction and abusing rest of the server. It is time to finish this. Everyone knows that allies system does not work.
Max 100 people in guild would bring more balance into the sever. Much more fun tws, much more fun pvp, much less complaining in general.
That step will surely not solve all PW problems, but be a great start.

factions has nothing to do with the complaints not every1 is for pk and if u want ur faction to grow start recrutingand the nerfing thing is because ppl are weird 1 class is stronger then another and weaker against a diff one has it's advantages and weaknesses ppl just dont like losing and start crying wich is stupid

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?
Open useless thread like this and close my 1.3 server  thread , " clap clap"
Yeyeyeye

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Open useless thread like this and close my 1.3 server  thread , " clap clap"
Yeyeyeye
Probably because your thread was answered by Agatio because it was something that was worth opening compared to wasting brain-cells answering a topic like this..

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I see your reasoning for this post, however I feel that implementing this change would be detrimental to many larger factions. 

One solution however that I think would be really nice was suggested a few months ago.  Lowering the maximum amount of players allowed in Territory War.  I feel like that should still happen.
I'm basically 40

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I see your reasoning for this post, however I feel that implementing this change would be detrimental to many larger factions. 

One solution however that I think would be really nice was suggested a few months ago.  Lowering the maximum amount of players allowed in Territory War.  I feel like that should still happen.

lower numbers for tw? again with this bs? ok even if u lower the numbers for tw what would happen:
1. randoms would always lose tw even equal numbers to best factions
2. faction like worms would not know what to do with their bigger numbers with having lower number tw (even if           lowered to 60)
3. epw is only alive pvp based server (even tho it's pve meaning that u can leave pk after 8 or 9 hours of time im not sure) which would make ppl leave, u can say "oh they still got pk" pk is not everything i honestly enjoy tw's more then regular pk idk why, maybe im just doing it too much everyday.
4. you're basicly giving fake hope to randoms yet again to win, why? ofc they can't deal with higher numbers. solution: recruit.

end of story.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
lower numbers for tw? again with this bs? ok even if u lower the numbers for tw what would happen:
1. randoms would always lose tw even equal numbers to best factions
2. faction like worms would not know what to do with their bigger numbers with having lower number tw (even if           lowered to 60)
3. epw is only alive pvp based server (even tho it's pve meaning that u can leave pk after 8 or 9 hours of time im not sure) which would make ppl leave, u can say "oh they still got pk" pk is not everything i honestly enjoy tw's more then regular pk idk why, maybe im just doing it too much everyday.
4. you're basicly giving fake hope to randoms yet again to win, why? ofc they can't deal with higher numbers. solution: recruit.

end of story.

First off Hi.  How are you today?

1.) Even if random factions still lose, they cannot blame numbers for doing so.

2.) As it stands, Worms is the only faction I see who can supply 80.  It's not harming the server to lower it to a number that most factions hardly reach anyway.

3.) No one is stopping anyone from going to TW...

4.)  Believe it or not, some factions do not wish to recruit a million randoms.  Quality > Quantity.

Don't mad pls.
I'm basically 40