Epic Perfect World

About NW

Offline Andr3y93

• You can decide if you want to live or die!
Our personal score matter or only  the nation's score that we are in?
Elders feelings make the new generation powerfull and wise so we should listen to them because they might teach us a leson!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Both.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline elllieee

• Old Player

both of them matter,from the total NW score of your NATION the ST's get distributed(125k or so in 4 nations) and depending on your personal credit you get the ec's from what your nations gets.
Last Edit: Sept 09, 2013, 04:44 pm by elllieee

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Both.

^ That. You could get around 15k personal contribution but if your nation is in last place, you'll roughly get 100-150 tokens  :normal-41:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
^ That. You could get around 15k personal contribution but if your nation is in last place, you'll roughly get 100-150 tokens  :normal-41:
28k credit in flame nation , last place - 157 tokens. The more credit your nation has the more Supply Tokens it gets, implying that there are more tokens to be distributed among the players.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
What some people don't seem to realise is that if you only RPK and worry about your own score and not help your nation overall, you are actually damaging your own profit.
NW is meant to be about teamwork, as well as PK.
So balancing a decent personal score with a good nation result overall is the best way to ensure a profitable outcome. Ofc everyone can't come out on top, but that's the way to work for it.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
28k credit in flame nation , last place - 157 tokens. The more credit your nation has the more Supply Tokens it gets, implying that there are more tokens to be distributed among the players.
Shut up noob
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

The distribution is really messed up imo, those numbers i gave in my other post werent made up, it happened to me, i also got once 20k personal score and my nation was light, which happened to end up in first place, yet i got just around 250 tokens.  :normal-19:

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
The distribution is really messed up imo, those numbers i gave in my other post werent made up, it happened to me, i also got once 20k personal score and my nation was light, which happened to end up in first place, yet i got just around 250 tokens.  :normal-19:
^
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
What some people don't seem to realise is that if you only RPK and worry about your own score and not help your nation overall, you are actually damaging your own profit.
NW is meant to be about teamwork, as well as PK.
So balancing a decent personal score with a good nation result overall is the best way to ensure a profitable outcome. Ofc everyone can't come out on top, but that's the way to work for it.

Of course every can come out on top, but it's unlikely to happen with all these randoms that lose a 10v2 map and focus only pk. If all nations get same or equal score the difference in the supply tokens distributed wouldnt even be noticeble.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I think token distribution depend from your score at the time 20 min before NW finish - once I made like 7k distribution in last 15 min and got less tokens as someone who was in same nation and has 5k less distribution at the end, but he has 2k more as me at last update 22:00 server time.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Of course every can come out on top, but it's unlikely to happen with all these randoms that lose a 10v2 map and focus only pk. If all nations get same or equal score the difference in the supply tokens distributed wouldnt even be noticeble.

I recall kicking you from squad because you never once were even in view range of a flag.

First place doesn't mean ANYTHING.

It's the total amount of points that matters. If last place has only 5 less points than first place then everyone will get about the same if they have similar contri.

If the first place has 239482934892384 more points than last place then you will get a much larger share in tokens.

Every point matters.

Also, overall contri is not that good of an indicaton either. The total land points a naton scores give it a share of the total tokens. These tokens are then divided over the people based on their contri.

You can have 50k points, but if the rest of the nation has 100k you still won't get much.
On the other hand, if you have 10k points and the average is somewhere at 5k then you'll get a ton.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.

both of them matter,from the total NW score of your NATION the EC's get distributed(125k or so in 4 nations) and depending on your personal credit you get the ec's from what your nations gets.

What u talking about ec?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
What u talking about ec?
He meant Supply Tokens. :normal-43: :normal-41:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
He meant Supply Tokens. :normal-43: :normal-41:

I have a hard time believing he couldnt make that connection himself...

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!