Epic Perfect World

So....Nation Wars

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
I dont participate in NW. The fact is the schedule for the event falls right in the middle of my work day for both days of the event. What I'm saying is, if you want to go to NW alone, get used to the idea that your personal contribution will ALWAYS  be lower than those who go as a team, use TEAMWORK, strive to WIN territories, and not act little dumbasses who think "OH I GONNA KILL NEWBS! I STRONK!!!" and go about trying to rpk in the center of the map. It has NOTHING to do with the biggest factions, and a "perfect" team. It's all about how well YOU work with the TEAM youre in! Get good, and stop complaining.

Could not agree more on this!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Could not agree more on this!

Good to see some people have common sense  ;) :D

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Can some mod close my thread until Aga comes up with some answer?

BTW, every time I see your sig, I want to punch puppies...

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
get used to the idea that your personal contribution will ALWAYS  be lower than those who go as a team

It's soooo funny when people who dont participate in event give advices about it  :D

Seriously, I dont have problems with personal score even if I am going alone - it's never less as 15k even in weird nations. But these farming parties ruining all the fun I used to get in NW, so I would like some changes, but it's up to community...

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
It's soooo funny when people who dont participate in event give advices about it  :D

Seriously, I dont have problems with personal score even if I am going alone - it's never less as 15k even in weird nations. But these farming parties ruining all the fun I used to get in NW, so I would like some changes, but it's up to community...

I did Nation Wars on official PWI. The scheduling here just makes it impossible for me to. And the advice I'm giving you here, is the same advice I'd give to a crybaby on PWI. Find a squad, learn your class well enough to work well WITHIN that squad, and stop complaining because people who know how to work within a group dynamic better than you come out richer for the experience than you. These "farming parties" as you call them spent some serious effort learning their roles in a squad. They're getting more than you, because, they ARE, in fact, BETTER than you!

I love how people who feel entitled to more for less effort on private servers cry when they realize some things actually require work to accomplish...