Epic Perfect World

So....Nation Wars

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
not my main language :)

and onli pwi can edit nw maps don't belive me ? go read about  it  you can't make big changes in the game if u don't have all the files and know how to customise theam ( thing that is not easy at all ) even if it is posible take your time to think how much time will take to do it
( BAD IDEA TO PUT NEW NW MAPS NO  I LIKE THAT, but the thing that u don't get is that is not posible :) or will take a lot of time )

It is possible, I never said It was easy, I dont care how long it takes, Im not asking to put it right now or anything  :normal-43:

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
if we wait mmm 4 moths (minimum) will maybe work  your idea or... get the new maps that pwi have ( but  put theam in the small map that we allredy have but also that will be hard to do or imposible  )

New maps PWI released..

Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
The very idea of doing NW makes me want to crawl under my bed. So anything new to it would be interesting to have.  :-X
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline قناص

i suggest a auto-team balance if possible, so no one will begging for back-up or rage quit in one land 1 vs 20.  8)

Search And Destroy

Offline قناص

what the o_O U know that u can read before join a land don't you ._______________________________.

No. because auto-assign map was suck specially when my half squads are in the full map and i left behind.  8)

Search And Destroy

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
6 years and you still dont know crap, do me a favor and stop posting on my topic if you'll only make drama.

I don't really think he was starting "drama". That's just how Noki talks and he has a point. You have a valid suggestion/idea and he commented on it with his opinion which is what happens when you post a thread. So relax please and no angry. It's just a video game forum.  :pig-25:

Also, to be honest, you and several of your friends flame threads pretty often so you shouldn't get super mad about stuff like that imo.

Don't shoot voice of reason, please. I beg you. No floor. :monkey-44:

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Also, to be honest, you and several of your friends flame threads pretty often so you shouldn't get super mad about stuff like that imo.

Don't shoot voice of reason, please. I beg you. No floor. :monkey-44:

lol?
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
lol?
Ok, please, can you leave now? Stop filling threads with your useless farming post shit that makes us scroll 10 pages to find what we look for in a thread where you do nothing but spam with useless gifs. Ok ty bye, don't come again.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
lol?

Um, yes? Fab's a cool guy and I have no problem with him, but trolling is pretty much 90% of Xpendables' activity on forums so I don't really think people should get mad when others do it as well.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Ok, please, can you leave now? Stop filling threads with your useless farming post shit that makes us scroll 10 pages to find what we look for in a thread where you do nothing but spam with useless gifs. Ok ty bye, don't come again.

There's a certain person in your guild that does the same and i dont see you shouting at her at all  :-\ Viva la hypocresy. Anyways, back on topic.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
~cleaned and Re-opened,please stay on the topic.
Last Edit: Sept 09, 2013, 06:29 am by elllieee

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
~Re-opened,please stay on the topic.

Ty  :normal-40:

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Well, hi. Im starting this topic since I personally got extremely bored of nw, and Im sure Im not the only one so feel free to posts your suggestions here about how to improve it.

Also, since there's already another topic about the purify spell, please keep that whole suggestion out of here due to possible drama

So, few suggestions from me.

1. Remove the spawn buffs you get when you die.

2. Try to use some old maps as new instances, using the same nw map gets boring fast, so could use some new map until we get the new maps pwi has.

3. Try to cut off some of the lands so we dont have too many empty battles, Im not telling to use the old map which was a base lock the first 5 minutes, but something in between if it's possible.

Feel free to suggest more and debate.

1: I vote no, keep them.
2: The new PWI NW maps are terrible and extremely boring. Trust me, you'd regret having them, so no to that.
3: Would be a good idea to make the map a bit smaller, yes.
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline قناص

1: I vote no, keep them.
2: The new PWI NW maps are terrible and extremely boring. Trust me, you'd regret having them, so no to that.
3: Would be a good idea to make the map a bit smaller, yes.

+1  ;D

Search And Destroy

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I still see no benefit to most of the things suggested in the original post however, let's take a look at our current NW map.

The toughest and most populated fights can always be found in mostly straight lines between: frost-dark, dark-flame, flame-light, light-frost. Generally on the front of borders  or right next to bases.

On the other hand, corners are almost always empty.

Centre is usually somewhat populated but not as much since it's a plain dumb idea to push the centre.

If empty wars are a problem (and I don't entirely agree they are) then let's cut out some little used lands.

Remove G1, G2, B1, A1, A2, C1, D1, D2, E1, F1, F2, H1  (Block them somehow?) To get the most inactive lands out of there.

All the other lands I pretty frequently see large battles over, so why remove them. It's a choice to go into empty wars, there are always wars in need of backup so if people dislike empty lands then they should not go to them.

If lands are empty because the enemy is temporarily cut off etc then just rush it. These situations will always happen due to the NW mechanics and IMO they are not a problem.