Epic Perfect World

So....Nation Wars

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
You get an immunity period when you respawn (well, sometimes you dont), perhaps they could extend the period of it and ensure you always get it?
Extended period = too op. Sometimes you see people attacking you with that thing on and if you are unprepared it can easily get you killed.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Extended period = too op. Sometimes you see people attacking you with that thing on and if you are unprepared it can easily get you killed.

Could make it so they lose it as soon as they enter combat, im unsure if it's doable though.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Could make it so they lose it as soon as they enter combat, im unsure if it's doable though.
Entering combat could also mean you being attacked if I'm not wrong so that might not work.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
You get an immunity period when you respawn (well, sometimes you dont), perhaps they could extend the period of it and ensure you always get it?
I do this when I'm outnumbered but I also add on feral and if I'm extremely focused on timing, pop on the dreaded IG then a nice AD to top off my immune combo.. 30-35 seconds of immunity gives me enough time to kill flag carriers that aren't being healed.

I think that just nerfing the buffs would be more than fine OR you only get a limited amount of buffs or a timer on the buffs every map you go to. Idk if it could be possible but make it so that everyone gets a buff quest that buffs you say every 5minutes, so if you die or get purged during that quest timer, you get nothing.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Entering combat could also mean you being attacked if I'm not wrong so that might not work.

Nope, you dont enter in combat if you get hit during immunity.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Well, hi. Im starting this topic since I personally got extremely bored of nw, and Im sure Im not the only one so feel free to posts your suggestions here about how to improve it.

Also, since there's already another topic about the purify spell, please keep that whole suggestion out of here due to possible drama

So, few suggestions from me.

1. Remove the spawn buffs you get when you die.

2. Try to use some old maps as new instances, using the same nw map gets boring fast, so could use some new map until we get the new maps pwi has.

3. Try to cut off some of the lands so we dont have too many empty battles, Im not telling to use the old map which was a base lock the first 5 minutes, but something in between if it's possible.

Feel free to suggest more and debate.

10/10 would read again
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I do this when I'm outnumbered but I also add on feral and if I'm extremely focused on timing, pop on the dreaded IG then a nice AD to top off my immune combo.. 30-35 seconds of immunity gives me enough time to kill flag carriers that aren't being healed.

I think that just nerfing the buffs would be more than fine OR you only get a limited amount of buffs or a timer on the buffs every map you go to. Idk if it could be possible but make it so that everyone gets a buff quest that buffs you say every 5minutes, so if you die or get purged during that quest timer, you get nothing.

ALso don't forget that mystic res buff can be popped before you get sent away. Letting you respawn fully buffed, immuned in mid combat. Longer immune would make this even more messed up.

Panda_monium

The new map is MASSIVE so a vast majority of battles are empty. Crystal map is so large that people just fly around to dig crystals, very little pk unless you go stand on the opposite nation's spawn where there are guards to stop you with negative effects. Battle bridge's map is small, but very hard to PK with constant sleep/seal/dragon/stun towers hitting you.

??? GAAD DAYUM THATS HUGE ???

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Well, hi. Im starting this topic since I personally got extremely bored of nw, and Im sure Im not the only one so feel free to posts your suggestions here about how to improve it.

Also, since there's already another topic about the purify spell, please keep that whole suggestion out of here due to possible drama

So, few suggestions from me.

1. Remove the spawn buffs you get when you die.

2. Try to use some old maps as new instances, using the same nw map gets boring fast, so could use some new map until we get the new maps pwi has.

3. Try to cut off some of the lands so we dont have too many empty battles, Im not telling to use the old map which was a base lock the first 5 minutes, but something in between if it's possible.

Feel free to suggest more and debate.
That siggy.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥

lets make our brain work for 2 secs okey ? U CAN'T CREATE A NEW INSTANCE to do pvp u have to know the files that u have to remove and replace to do that and change the flag places and all that crap and no onli pwi can do that plz...

Read this and grow up

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
what i play this game for 6 years allredy and i what is posible and what is not posible.  ( lets say that you for some kind of magic reason get the way to edit nw ? edit  and make the map more small :) since the ppl amount of ppl that do nw are 1/4 of the sv ?  a lot of lands with nobody is borring.) 

:tiger-1:

Ok.
Read this and grow up

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I was in nw earlier for an hour.  I never leave an nw early unless I have to, but with just me and the hubby in party today, coupled with the fact that we were in FLAME, we got bored.  Had we been with our normal group even on Skype, we coulda been in Flame and enjoying it more. 

But really, the only reason why I still do nw now is to stockpile for my cape, r8 reforges, and ornament engraving.  A little freshness wouldn't kill, but no to that monstrosity of a map.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
what i play this game for 6 years allredy and i what is posible and what is not posible.  ( lets say that you for some kind of magic reason get the way to edit nw ? edit  and make the map more small :) since the ppl amount of ppl that do nw are 1/4 of the sv ?  a lot of lands with nobody is borring.) 

:tiger-1:

6 years and you still dont know crap, do me a favor and stop posting on my topic if you'll only make drama.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
and u want to get new maps ? with that logic and u play 4 long time :)  u allredy must know that is not posible big boy :)  ( sorry if i broke your dream :)  )

and no is not drama :) u just made onli bad sugestion your post and i post my reply about it :)

It's perfectly possible to edit/add new maps   :normal-43:

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
already mentioned this in other thread but here again. incrase digging flag time so fights accured in flag area and whoever win the area take the flag no some random IG person come dig whiel 20ppl fighting over it.

i am up for buff remove bc ive seen venos don't even bother hitting u just purg u and run. so increase immunity buff time and remove nw spwn buffs. that would reduce spwn farming.
also if there somethign can be done to stupid mystic ress buff would like to see something soon. having ppl getting killed and spwn right after u kill them at same spot with immune and buffs is just so stupid.